nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
As the title says:
I'm tired of everything.... I'm tired of life... I'm tired of ctb planning ... I'm tired of life and death... i just want peace ... I want to rest for a while.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whitefeather, SuicideAwaits, BottomlessPit and 16 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! I can relate to the aspect of wanting to rest and tired of unwanted (suicidal thoughts) thoughts, but I seek the help of our global family here, take a walk, have a cup of tea and/or take a nap to help overcome the destructive thoughts. I send you, @nopointofliving lots of hugs, smiles, pleasant thoughts/vibes and support to help you today and always. Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, lobster salad, Scribble Fan and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. It's why I take so much comfort in death as I believe it is pure nothingness, permanent peace. Life really is cruel to us and these thoughts can torture us. I hope you find relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, death137, Beachedwhale and 4 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I feel exactly the same - but I have no time left to rest because of the circumstances.
I hope you have the chance to get some rest for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, death137, nopointofliving and 2 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Yeah...i feel you:( a nap sometimes helps

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, lobster salad, nopointofliving and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Me too, dear, me too.

Suicidal thoughts just won't go away. No matter how much my life improves.

Whatever happens, you know you can count on me!!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, death137, Beachedwhale and 1 other person
KrommeVinger

KrommeVinger

The world is a hell, inhabited by tormented souls
May 25, 2021
Me too. And we still feel the frustration of not completing what we want so much, for lack of courage, for compassion to those who love us or whatever the reason. But lately I'm starting to feel that it's unbearable to live like this, and with no expectation of changing this situation. Sometimes it seems that life only ends for those who had a lot to do around here. I feel like a zombie wandering aimlessly and with no reason to be here.

• Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, whywere and 5 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Life can become an unconfortable thing for ours, i just want peace

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and death137
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'm tired of being tired; it's all so tiresome and tiring. Living a "life" where you're unendingly, relentlessly plagued by suicidal thoughts is akin to being an insomniac that is never granted any sleep whatsoever. Most people would agree that the latter is a form of torture, yet those same individuals would go on to dismiss those of us who suffer from the former as simple attention-seekers.

I'm sick of dealing with dealing with things. I beg of something to put an end to it. What that something is, I don't yet know. I just want to be tucked into the dirt and laid to rest.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, BottomlessPit and Somage