C

corruptible_angel

Aug 26, 2024
I'm so exhausted. I'm so tired of fighting and worrying and anxiety and pressure from myself, others and the world.

I want to enjoy life. I want to make money and travel, but I'm just soooooo tired of everything.

I used to have suicidal ideation during uni but then things got a little better and i got over it. But now suicide is all I think about.

I'm so exhausted.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, NoPoint2Life, LifeQuitter and 5 others
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
I'm so exhausted. I'm so tired of fighting and worrying and anxiety and pressure from myself, others and the world.

I want to enjoy life. I want to make money and travel, but I'm just soooooo tired of everything.

I used to have suicidal ideation during uni but then things got a little better and i got over it. But now suicide is all I think about.

I'm so exhausted.
I want to be free from this meaningless existence. This world is horrible, there's nothing good inside it.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and Moniker
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Same. It's all so wrong, from the atomic level to the human brain. I hate this entire physical reality, I hate human bodies and minds.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this cruel existence, I also feel so tired. But anyway I wish you all the best.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and corruptible_angel
Lulu Sun

Lulu Sun

Sep 5, 2024
I can totally understand what you're feeling right now, I can't sleep, can't get out of bed, can't make myself better

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, LifeQuitter and Glenferd666
C

corruptible_angel

Aug 26, 2024
I'm feeling better now… I had a very rough patch. I don't want to go into details, but it was an immigration/visa issue + failure at school.

However, thanks to my friends and social safety net, I was able to talk it out and focus on the future and going forward and doing well with what I can and what I have in some other place.

I think without my friends and my supportive environment I would have probably CTB. But for now, I will try to make do with what I have.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21