cheesefundamental

cheesefundamental

Apr 2, 2021
I postponed the suicide because my friend was very, very adamantly trying to convince me not to and giving me alternatives, and seeing how I hurt him just.. it hurts.
But I literally can't take this anymore.
I hate that it's so easy for me to fuck over some people, but others I just..
Fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: DarkWolf, Isisnefert and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's okay. We can cbt any other day. Death is patiently waiting for all of us.

However, I wouldn't tell neither my family nor my friends abot ctb because they would obviously try to help me and even call the police or send me to a psych ward.

Ctb or not, I hope you can get peace somehow.

Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Ameya and cheesefundamental
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I wouldn't call you are coward. Suicide is a big decision to make and execute. It's not an easy one. I can imagine how many people struggled to do it to find peace. It's totally understandable to postpone it. You have a very good friend caring about you. It's only normal he would try to talk you out of it. Yet it's very difficult for our closed ones to understand this decision. They haven't been through the same feelings and experience that led to that choice. (And hopefully don't have to go through the same).

In my personal view (Everyone can view it different). Suicide is a personal decision to make. Nobody should guilt trip you into changing your mind. If you do want to change it. Tthat's fine too! The right choice in the end is for yourself and not others. Freedom of choice
I hope you find peace
Hugs

• Love
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus