orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I'm starting to forget what love is ...

I am really starting to forget this feeling. The very feeling that evokes the strongest feelings.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hurt, WornOutLife, sleepisanescape and 5 others
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Do you think it's just love that your forgetting or could it be apathy getting in the way of other things as well, but that stands out the most?

I know what love is. But I don't know what romantic love is. I was with someone for 2 yrs.. thought I'd marry them. But it felt like it was playing house.

I think the closest feeling that I can pin as being love is what I feel towards my Mom and my best friend. You'd think at 37 I'd have a better grasp at this kind of shit.

I hope you feel better. Sorry - I'm pretty shit at trying to comfort people. End up making it about me. It's the best way I can relate to you though.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: orlandom and Pookie
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Mee to, and i feel much better without it. Love, relationships, were too costly for me, so now i don't care much. I don't need your love, just let me be the way i want or gtfo. That is my current view on things.

• Love
Reactions: orlandom and sleepisanescape
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
When this section become all about love life?

• Hmph!
Reactions: adam and orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Has nature given me such genes? That I am maximally dependent on love ???????????????????????

How did it happen?

I don't meet people like me! I just want to love and be loved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did it happen? But why?

Why should I fucking suffer?

Reactions: Bullit
sleepisanescape

sleepisanescape

Dec 30, 2020
I relate. I've always felt disconnected from my family, but now I'm even too drained to feel a connection to my only friend. So many of my interactions feel hollow and forced.

• Love
Reactions: orlandom
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
There is an off topic section for threads not about ctb.

• Hmph!
Reactions: adam, orlandom and lobster salad
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
When this section become all about love life?
Look, I know you've been here for so long. But listen. These are my emotions. I respect you so much as a person. But listen. I don't feel bad every day.

Today I want CTB every day. If you have 4500 posts, should I not publish posts that will benefit me? I am being treated for your posts. I love you. Why are you forbidding me to post this? Just say.

I'm sorry everyone.

Let's take me offtopic.

Fuck it.

Laws.

Sorry.

Fuck everything.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
@Meditation guide Yeah offtopic section is best for these type of threads, but who the fuck really cares that much lol. Take it easy, mods will came and fix the shit up if this is wrong section. Moving threads between section is like two clicks anyway.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Alo! I want CTB every day. Everyone who follows me knows this.

I really don't understand why you are so nervous about me.

I feel so bad that I am crying now. I'm a crying man. Do you fucking know how bad I am? Putting my theme on marshmallow okay?

:nomouth::nomouth::nomouth:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018

I think it's important for members to have a space where they can vent, get upset, rage and despair over their daily lives or things affecting them, even if those things and daily events are not directly tied to suicide (i.e.: it's not literally tied into suicide methods, research, info PSAs, goodbye threads, etc). Especially because the nature of this forum means other members understand why our views on suicide are what they are and don't try to needle us out of them, or try to change the subject.

I think the forum would benefit from a sub forum geared towards things like this. Where you need to get something off your chest but it may not be related to suicide in any tangible way.

We have off topic, but a lot of posts there are more upbeat in nature, and it can be a turn off when you really need to just.. get out what's upsetting you.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
My first wife died of cancer when I was 22 years old. You fucking think I'm making posts about my personal life here? I create because the pain inside me is stronger than outside !!!!! ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; And she was not my strongest love. I have not come an easy way. Guys.

I have a daughter from her. Do you fucking think I just created a topic about my personal life? That's fucked up. I have no more words.

:heart: :heart::heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bullit, Cherry Crumpet, Hurt and 1 other person
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I know you want ctb because of "her." I find your posts interesting. I wish you luck,friend. We are similar in that my "her" is gone forever and I am alone. Fuck!
Do you think I wanted to be in this situation?

• Love
Reactions: orlandom
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear this.
There are different kinds of love. I think I've also forgotten how to love a girl if I'm in a relationship because it's been ages since I was in one.

I really hope things can get better for you. You're a nice guy who is just suffering.

Send you lots of good vibes from Argentina!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Hurt, Bullit and orlandom