Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I just want my struggle to end .I feel like I've climbed my own personal Mt Everest 1000 times so it's just really exhausting and pointless now.I don't have a good reason to have hope in life. I truly don't. The universe seems intent on giving me an unhappy life. There is no sign or evidence at all that things will truly "get better" . Even if they could. I'm too tired to try anymore. I seek rest from the burden of life.

• Hugs
Reactions: granolabar, Dead Meat, littleloup and 12 others
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I relate very much. It pains me to see you feeling the same. I will keep on hoping for your miracle, because I know what it's like to have no hope left. Much love for you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Zzzzz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. Life can be cruel to us and there is an unlimited amount of suffering we can go through and much of it is out of our control. I dread the future as I know things can only get worse. It's why death comforts me so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Existingnotliving and Zzzzz
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I have some hope in death. But basically zero hope for a happy life. No evidence for me to believe that. CTB is 10 X more difficult because it's so prohibited and all must be done in secret. Living and dying are both monumentally difficult for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, LifeQuitter2018 and Existingnotliving
KrommeVinger

KrommeVinger

The world is a hell, inhabited by tormented souls
May 25, 2021
Feeling the same way... at least for the last 25 years. Sorry to hear this, I know exactly how you feel.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, nopointofliving and Existingnotliving
N

NO-HOPE

Jun 1, 2021
I feel the same , there is no hope and I'm so utterly tired of everything

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Disco Biscuit
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Yes I'm tired too but I have to move on. What else can I do?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'm "I want to take a nap six feet under" level tired, so I feel you.

I truly, truly do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I can relate.

Unfortunately, depression is a daily and never-ending battle.

That's why in spite of doing my best to live, I just know I'll ctb before my 40s.

Reactions: Zzzzz
littleloup

littleloup

しょうがない
May 28, 2021
I, too, can relate. The eternal pain and suffering from mental illnesses is the main reason why I want to leave as soon as I can. It's exhausting being alive. I want nothing more than to finally rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Zzzzz
N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
Yeah that was the realization that made me decide on ctb. We are dealt with shitty life that we did not choose and we struggle to make it better for a long time and do not succeed. It feels like universe does not want it. And at one point question comes : Why I am doing this? For what? And I could not find an answer to that in the face of hopelessness, meaninglessness of life. All my efforts and intentions for "better life" collapsed at that moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat