T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I fucked up and am now being sectioned for 2 weeks minimum. Can't even have my phone so will update then lol

Reactions: brighter and lv-gras
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
I fucked up and am now being sectioned for 2 weeks minimum. Can't even have my phone so will update then lol

What method did you try

Reactions: brighter, lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Warning long read haven't been on here in a while. I ordered n about 10 months ago. It took a few months to come in but when it did I was working and my mom picked up and opened the package. When I got home she asked me what it was and I lied for about 20 min while trying to figure a way out of my house while grabbing the bottle from her. I made a shitty attempt because I didn't want to hurt her and then she began interrogating me and I eventually gave in and told her what it was. She woke up my dad and brought me to the hospital where I was admitted. Anyway felt better for about a month after the hospital because of the drugs they had me on and have been back in the same position since then. Trying so hard but making no progress I just want to give up and go back to my old mindset

Reactions: Pointlessabyss and brighter
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Warning long read haven't been on here in a while. I ordered n about 10 months ago. It took a few months to come in but when it did I was working and my mom picked up and opened the package. When I got home she asked me what it was and I lied for about 20 min while trying to figure a way out of my house while grabbing the bottle from her. I made a shitty attempt because I didn't want to hurt her and then she began interrogating me and I eventually gave in and told her what it was. She woke up my dad and brought me to the hospital where I was admitted. Anyway felt better for about a month after the hospital because of the drugs they had me on and have been back in the same position since then. Trying so hard but making no progress I just want to give up and go back to my old mindset
Dannnnn