C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
Long story short, I kinda messed something up at work and didnt handle it very well. However, everyone has had their bad days and this one was mine. I apologized for it the day after and hoped we could just move on, but that's not the case. My team of 3 people literally turned on me even though the day before this they were saying how amazing I was. I heard them talking crap about me behind my back and it hurts so badly because I was REALLY good friends with 1 of the team members and I would NEVER be spiteful to them. I've always encouraged them when they were having bad days so it's devastating that they wouldn't even consider doing the same for me. I've never thought about ending my life more than I have now and it's just so distressing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, HappyMstake, draw a circle and 7 others
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Fuck 'em.

• Love
Reactions: HappyMstake, ERASED, autumnal and 5 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I understand, feeling turned on is one of the absolute worst feelings, especially when it's in immediate contrast to those people being nice to you. The best thing you can do it to be professional in this situation and move on with the work, but I understand it is stressful. Hope everything goes well.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, ERASED, currylover and 2 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
My team of 3 people literally turned on me even though the day before this they were saying how amazing I was. I heard them talking crap about me behind my back

Fuck those fuckers.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, ERASED, Woodnote and 2 others
C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
I understand, feeling turned on is one of the absolute worst feelings, especially when it's in immediate contrast to those people being nice to you. The best thing you can do it to be professional in this situation and move on with the work, but I understand it is stressful. Hope everything goes well.
Thanks for the comment I appreciate it! I actually put in my 2 week notice because it literally got to me that much. I've never had this happen before at any job i've had. I've always gotten along well with my coworkers so this is a first. I've also never had a friend literally turn on me within a day. Guess we were never really friends.
Fuck those fuckers.
Hahah yeah that's right!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Deleted member 18655, ERASED and 1 other person
Arisa

Arisa

Clinging onto every ounce of hope
Feb 23, 2020
Work is work. They come for a paycheck and that's it. They aren't really your friends. They are your peers and competitors. I learned that recently and put in my 2 week notice as well.

Keep your head up! Make sure you got a good group of friends outside of work.