NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
"don't do this, you'll burn in hell for all eternity". who told you my life is not a living hell right now bitch

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AnonymousS, lobster salad, SerenitySeeker and 15 others
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Fuck them, we know the truth that death is our only way to peace. I've been told the same shit and I have a hard time believing there is anything after this worthless fucked up life. I'm going to do it, hopefully soon and I can't wait to find out. I hate people that try and scare people. Ugh

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Astral316, Wrennie and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I just tell those kind of people that if there's a hell waiting for me, there won't probably be a big difference because we're already living in one.

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousS, lobster salad, S like suicide and 9 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
If heaven and hell werent just made up I'd rather go to hell since according to religons it seems satan made all the cool stuff and it would probably be a party down there. When I picture heaven I see a retirement home lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: AnonymousS, lobster salad, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I use their words against them, "Thou Shalt Not Judge", only their God can judge so therefore they are already committing a sin just by opening their mouth and speaking that nonsense.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, AnnonyBox and 2 others
Not Being

Not Being

May 2, 2021
Evidence to support that claim? If your god exists, is all powerful and hell really exists, it would show you hell in your mind or better yet, physically as a projection, not in words lacking coherence and evidence.
I can say now: "God, show me hell"
Ops, I don't see anything, where is it? Why don't you show me? The idea of hell does not sound convincing.
Religion is the belief in something intangible ... It asks you for faith and obedience without even proving its existence. Religion is the eternal promise of a future that never comes.
The same is with the idea of heaven.
Fear is precisely to keep you alive and thus make sure that you pay your taxes, serve as a slave for others.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, BottomlessPit, Swampy and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
i just usually say "im already in hell".

Reactions: Niirvana and Wrennie
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
homer simpson GIF
season 6 todd flanders GIF

Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
The world does not make any sense at all and I refuse to believe any religion has it all figured out when it comes to life after death.

Nobody knows what happens to you after you're dead and I'm tired of ppl acting like they do.

However the belief that eternal hell fire (especially to those ppl who are already miserable) for committing sins that mainly affect them and them alone doesn't make any sense at all. If the suicides and none believers can't enter heaven wouldn't it be more merciful to just wipe them out of existence. I swear some religious ppl get off on thinking certain ppl are going to hell and the fact that they are part of an exclusive group who are only deserving of paradise.

I sometimes wonder how ppl would act if somebody came with full proof about there being no heaven or hell. Would everyone just go crazy or should I say crazier. Would they still worship their gods if there is no rewards or punishments.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People may have their religious beliefs, but suicide is an act to end our suffering, it simply isn't an immoral or punishable act, it is our only escape and a way to find peace. Death doesn't scare me, I personally think there is nothing after this and that thought comforts me. Decades of staying alive scares me instead. Scaring people about death is just to make them stay alive as many people simply cannot comprehend the need to ctb.

Reactions: fultron12 and lobster salad