apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I'm not in recovery but idk what catagory this fits. My psychiatrist just called me today to say she needs to push back my appointment by ten days, and I don't have ten days worth of pills! (I'm not on prescription yet we have been trialing Nuedexta for more then a month though) Last time I was off the medicine for more then a day it was the worst I felt this whole year. Idk what I'm gonna do with myself. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: consider, CatLvr, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not on prescription
im not sure how it would work with this information (and depending on where you live) but where i live if you run out of a Rx and dont have a new one, you can talk to the pharmacist and they will write you a temp Rx. i think it use to be free but it cost extra now.
maybe talk to your psych and explain that youd like some more until the appointment and why. maybe they can fax/email (text, pigeon?) over a small Rx or have you come in to pick one up or something.

• Informative
Reactions: apearl
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
im not sure how it would work with this information (and depending on where you live) but where i live if you run out of a Rx and dont have a new one, you can talk to the pharmacist and they will write you a temp Rx. i think it use to be free but it cost extra now.
maybe talk to your psych and explain that youd like some more until the appointment and why. maybe they can fax/email (text, pigeon?) over a small Rx or have you come in to pick one up or something.
Thank you for the response and the ideas! I'm definitely going to call my psych and ask her about it. I'll look into the pharmacy way you recommened but since I the only way I could confirm that I'm on the pills is through my psych I'll just start by talking to her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death