D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
I ordered SN. It should come by the end of this next week. I have antiemetics. All seems good.
But I'm scared I'm going to throw up anyway. This is because my digestive system is all messed up. Even when I take Antiemetics I'm always vomiting and when this starts even water makes me throw up. I don't mind the vomit discomfort it's ok, I'm used to it. I just hope is not going to get in the way of me dying. It is giving me anxiety while I wait because I'm hoping SN is a sure method. And it seems to be, looking at this forum. Sorry just want to vent about my fears while I have to wait.

• Aww..
Reactions: archipelago, Octavina and Sslsh
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah in spite of the antiemetics and all that stuff, I'm scared or vomiting too. I've really ruined my stomach and digestion system throughout these years :(.

Reactions: Octavina and Dutchyala
TheLomboq

TheLomboq

Apr 6, 2021
There is no chance to predict what will happen to you and you won´t feel any better about it, if you try to ruminate about the things you can´t control. Maybe your body won´t mess up. Maybe it will and that is fine. People fail all the time and it´s not any different with ctb.

What is important is that you try to focus on the things that you can control. Follow the fasting regiment, Sort out your last messages. Try to get into the right head space. And then I´m sure that everything will be fine. Wishing you all the best. Whether that will be in life or on the other side.

• Love
Reactions: littlelady774, Freakazette, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I have recently experiencing anxiety and bad emetophobia mainly from my last attempt in October, I took no meto and took no preparations beforehand but i have purchased some antiemetics but I am still afraid. This fear has gotten worse this spring after I have been experiencing low blood pressure, and I get severe nausea to the point where I cannot stand up without the feeling. I hate it so much but I am hoping that the benzos work so that eases some of the anxiety and makes it easier for me to take a second dose if it does happen. Also going to drink it with a straw this time

I

I'm scared

Feb 16, 2021
I have recently experiencing anxiety and bad emetophobia mainly from my last attempt in October, I took no meto and took no preparations beforehand but i have purchased some antiemetics but I am still afraid. This fear has gotten worse this spring after I have been experiencing low blood pressure, and I get severe nausea to the point where I cannot stand up without the feeling. I hate it so much but I am hoping that the benzos work so that eases some of the anxiety and makes it easier for me to take a second dose if it does happen. Also going to drink it with a straw this time
I have emetophobia it has destroyed my life and now my digestive system is so bad I live in fear daily.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
I ordered SN. It should come by the end of this next week. I have antiemetics. All seems good.
But I'm scared I'm going to throw up anyway. This is because my digestive system is all messed up. Even when I take Antiemetics I'm always vomiting and when this starts even water makes me throw up. I don't mind the vomit discomfort it's ok, I'm used to it. I just hope is not going to get in the way of me dying. It is giving me anxiety while I wait because I'm hoping SN is a sure method. And it seems to be, looking at this forum. Sorry just want to vent about my fears while I have to wait.

When you vomit what antiemetic you took? Meto? Ondansetron? And dosage?
If its strong shouldnt it work... theoreticallly...

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetDreams500 and Rayzieka
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
me too, i'll be taking tons of domperidone.