fsociety

fsociety

Mar 25, 2024
Hello lovely community!

I hate it, I hate everything that happened to my life.. I'm someone who always had a good life and bad circumstances lead to this point.. Girlfriend break up, father died, childhood friend broke our friendship..

Those things combined lead to my suicidal thoughts.. knowing I can't get back to my good old life makes me so depressed that I don't even want to continue! Each day is just horrible knowing what I've lost and my mind keeps constantly reminding me..

It's just a matter of time till I get too depressed to continue like this and SI won't save me from doing it.. it's so sad that I've ruined everything what was important to me to the point I don't wanna live anymore.. I'm the type of guy who only realized what he has lost when he lost it..

Just a venting post..
Hope someone can cheer me up or give advice

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justcallmeJ, fleetingnight, lovedread and 2 others
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
I'm not trying to convince you one way or the other but one thing I learned is that if you have your health, you have a lot. Meet new people, make new friends. I realized this too late.

• Love
Reactions: fsociety and fleetingnight
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
Honestly, don't know what to respond with for advice or cheering up. Just want to say I'm sorry these things happened to you, and that you're in so much pain.

• Love
Reactions: fsociety and lovedread
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry that all happened</3 That's really terrible, especially to have all of it happen at once/in succession

I'm sorry I don't have advice for you, I hope somebody who does comes across this thread. I just have condolences and sympathy. You didn't deserve for life to treat you like that.

• Love
Reactions: DeathWish3301 and fsociety
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry for everything that happened to you. Bad things often come all at once. Its can break you down so easily ;(
I hope things will get better <3