hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
i haven't been working because of COVID and not being able to find a job, additionally in the latter part of COVID and looking for a job my depression has made me unmotivated to even continue searching, and now my national insurance contribution has run out so I'm not receiving any money at all.

I don't want to get to the point where I'm in debt, living this measly existence in my overdraft or having to tell family that I have nothing and become a burden on them. I can't go on like this.

I'm not trying to invalidate anybody's reasons, but people have killed themselves for less reasons that what I have, yet their will to die was still stronger than mine! What the fuck is it going to take for me to just accept death and the process of dying for what it is and just do it

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
How much savings do you have?
If less than 16k transfer to universal credit

Reactions: Sensei and Bat 17
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
How much savings do you have?
If less than 16k transfer to universal credit
I literally have nothing. All my savings went on a surgery I had a few years ago, and the rest supported me when I decided to quit my job and go back into education as a mature student, then again when I dropped out last year and moved back to my hometown. I have about £100 on my card right now so I'm officially broke broke and running out of time. I need to CTB this week before things get really bad, well they're bad now but it's gonna get worse if I don't leave

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Speak to your work coach. They should transfer you over to universal credit which is £409 a month plus housing benefit

Reactions: Sensei