I

inferiorpisspot234

May 30, 2022
I feel defeated
What do i do if my triggers are almost unavoidably common? It's almost impossible to not notice them, they're almost everywhere

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kit1, Redacted24 and 1 other person
Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
I'm sorry you're struggling. I don't know your triggers, you can be more specific if you like, but anyway I'd like to send you some strenght and patience. Maybe you can learn to make those triggers have less power over you, although they are still there. I hope you feel better soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and inferiorpisspot234
I

inferiorpisspot234

May 30, 2022
I'm sorry you're struggling. I don't know your triggers, you can be more specific if you like, but anyway I'd like to send you some strenght and patience. Maybe you can learn to make those triggers have less power over you, although they are still there. I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Kimlett
I

inferiorpisspot234

May 30, 2022
I really deep down don't wanna die but it feels like i have no other choice and the world's forcing me to

• Hugs
Reactions: bludgeoned, Kit1 and Redacted24
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
I understand you. I'm sorry you're feeling this way
waking up is my trigger - lol no drama

I don't know if it helps to say anything, but I hit rock bottom this January... I'm getting a little better now. I started with medication (which helped me a lot with the sadness that was overwhelming) but I also started to remove everything I didn't like from my routine... people who made me feel bad, studying, pushing me to go to the gym, simple things... I accepted that I'm in deep shit and I'm just going to do what I want, as far as possible. It has helped me a little.

wish you well

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, inferiorpisspot234 and Kit1
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
It would really help if you told us what your triggers are? And how you they make you feel? There are quite a lot of coping strategies for a start, and other techniques might be beneficial. There are probably also things that can be done to reduce the frequency of triggers you come across

Reactions: inferiorpisspot234
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Have you tried seeking professional support - medication, therapy, practising mindfulness and grounding techniques, trauma therapy? It can be a constant battle and people seem to come through it with the right treatment, support and self care.

I struggle with a lot of triggers - and end up dissociating, but sometimes just being able to ground myself seem to help. It is not easy to avoid triggers when they are everywhere and I do appreciate that.

I am so sorry that you are suffering.

• Hugs
I

inferiorpisspot234

May 30, 2022
It would really help if you told us what your triggers are? And how you they make you feel? There are quite a lot of coping strategies for a start, and other techniques might be beneficial. There are probably also things that can be done to reduce the frequency of triggers you come across
What would you say this forum thinks of incels and inceldom generally?

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
What would you say this forum thinks of incels and inceldom generally?
Depends on how extreme. I think people understand how we can get rejected and what that leads to. But also I think people will defend woman when attacked like some incels do, and won't accept too much hate speech.