Snow Queen

Snow Queen

Apr 18, 2021
Hello everyone, let me introduce myself im a 20 year old trans girl and i prefer not to say my name, my parents are muslims and they can't learn to love me which made me think of ending my life two years ago. After i read the resources and decided my method of choice which is SN i decided to make an account here because i still have some questions and fears and i would like your help, if you consider yourself knowledgeable about this method and your able to take some questions please show yourself i would really appreciate it <3

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoDream, Pen>Sword, Ame and 1 other person
JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
Welcome, :)
what questions do you have?

Snow Queen

Snow Queen

Apr 18, 2021
Welcome, :)
what questions do you have?
Thank you, my biggest problem with this method is that i won't be able to get antiemetics without a doctor's prescription, the thread said that the method can still work without, im thinking about other options like fasting so i can limit the chances of vomiting, do you think this is possible or im dreaming otherwise i don't know the first thing about lying to a doctor but if it's my only option i will try to !

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
First of all, welcome to this lovely community! We'll do our best to give you advice and support you.
I don't know that much about SN but the SN Resource Page is quite good.

Here's the link:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Could work. Keep a mind it lowers the chance of success.