Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I'm so tired I can't even write anything meaningful

I'm tired.

i'm tired.

I wish i could fall alseep and never wake up. Stay in the dreams with everything i want and forget this world

i so badly don't want to be here anymore

i wish someone would just come kill me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Judah, lobster salad, NO-HOPE and 14 others
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I'm in the same.boat

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Existingnotliving, bea1974 and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish i could fall alseep and never wake up.

Me too, my friend, me too.
Today. I had a very productive day but now I'm exhausted. I won't be able to deal with a life like this until I'm a sick old grey man.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bea1974, avoid_slow_death, Rn110bg101 and 1 other person
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Same. If someone offered me a one way trip off this coil without pain then I would take it without hesitation

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, bea1974, avoid_slow_death and 2 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Me too. I wish I will never wake up every single day. I really envy (old) people who die in sleep. It sounds like the most peaceful death ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974, avoid_slow_death, JustAMatterOfTime and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. Its as if my mind and body have given up and I feel like there is an constant fog around me. I would love to just pass away in my sleep. I feel like ive died but im still conscious.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bea1974, avoid_slow_death, JustAMatterOfTime and 1 other person
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Sorry that you feel this way. But yeah, after a certain point of getting beat to the ground over and over again, either by yourself or others, you just don't get back up after a while. You can't. The strength, the will, the very purpose of getting up is impossible because you just cannot. Its a horrible place to be, but, here we all are....

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974 and Rn110bg101
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Sorry that you feel this way. But yeah, after a certain point of getting beat to the ground over and over again, either by yourself or others, you just don't get back up after a while. You can't. The strength, the will, the very purpose of getting up is impossible because you just cannot. Its a horrible place to be, but, here we all are....
I can relate. Its as if my mind and body have given up and I feel like there is an constant fog around me. I would love to just pass away in my sleep. I feel like ive died but im still conscious.
it feels like i died a long time ago, but i'm still bound to this place because of my body. if it would just stop working, i could let it go, but it feels like it's doing everything to stop me

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death and bea1974
W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
Yes. I am physically tired, mentally tired and emotionally tired. I want to sleep and just not wake up. I can't take anything else, not even a little minor inconvenience. It feels like I'm walking on a tightrope that's ready to snap.

• Hugs
Reactions: PressEnterToExit, Outsider and Rn110bg101
E

Existingnotliving

Feb 13, 2020
I'm so tired I can't even write anything meaningful

I'm tired.

i'm tired.

I wish i could fall alseep and never wake up. Stay in the dreams with everything i want and forget this world

i so badly don't want to be here anymore

i wish someone would just come kill me
I've always said I wish I could hire a hitman like we see in the movies. I need to be killed instantly and without knowing but unless I hire a hitman then it's not possible.

N

NO-HOPE

Jun 1, 2021
I am so so exhausted too
I too wish I could go to sleep and never wake up :(