kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I feel like i am simply a walking tragedy. I believe i just have bad luck and no matter what i try to do, no matter how hard my efforts of trying to get help are i will end up in a grave. I don't think i'm cut out for life to be honest. I don't think i'll be able to handle anything to come. I'm literally only 19 and i always end up in this same place of hopelessness and despair. I can't revise for any exams, university work is starting to pile up. I struggle with doing the simplest of things, things everyone else can do. I just want to end it all already i don't want to experience more of this

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, lobster salad, vrotka and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I dunno if this will help but let me tell you I've just felt like you since I was 12.
I couldn't believe what a bad luck I had. My ex classmates were (and maybe still are) the worst humans beings I could ever meet. Why did I have to end up in that school? Thus, My life was hell until I was 18.
Then, I started attending some English courses and met MATURE and NICE people who were very kind with me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

My point is that you're quite young and this bad luck could not last forever.

I'm still suicidal but I've had great moments in my life after my 20s.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Beachedwhale, Brink and 1 other person
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Have you tried treatment? Medication? Talk therapy? Coping strategies?

Reactions: Brink
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Well, I dunno if this will help but let me tell you I've just felt like you since I was 12.
I couldn't believe what a bad luck I had. My ex classmates were (and maybe still are) the worst humans beings I could ever meet. Why did I have to end up in that school? Thus, My life was hell until I was 18.
Then, I started attending some English courses and met MATURE and NICE people who were very kind with me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

My point is that you're quite young and this bad luck could not last forever.

I'm still suicidal but I've had great moments in my life after my 20s.
You are so lucky you met those mature and nice people. I never did and I was in the wrong place. For the longest time I just believed that everyone was evil or that I was defective. Its really sad.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and crybaby
vrotka

vrotka

Nov 21, 2019
I'm only few years older then you and I'm feeling exactly the same. In same position with university too.
It's a really bad place to be in mentally.