kamikaze_shark04

kamikaze_shark04

Dec 7, 2023
can anyone else relate or am I just going crazy?? I need some assurance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, brokencowgirl, abchia and 5 others
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Definitely something Ive been going through for awhile. There are a lot of regulars here, haha.

Reactions: badtothebone, wCvML2, landslide2 and 2 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It's the same problem as mine but I feel like I'm getting closer with time.

Reactions: abchia, wCvML2 and badtothebone
hopscotch

hopscotch

i am so good at not being very good its crazy
May 6, 2023
LOL yeah.. although im not determined enough for a battle i just tell myself i should kill myself 24/7 without doing anything about it... great way to make the worst of your life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, wCvML2, Reticent Being and 1 other person
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Same! I think about killing myself every minute now, but I also think about my two children. Living without my son is so hard with the guilt is even more painful I can't take this kind of pain anymore. I force myself to live but I don't want to even get up in the morning.

Reactions: wCvML2
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Yeah everyday I constantly swing from wanting to kill myself more and wanting to kill myself a little less and repeat.

SteamaHorns

SteamaHorns

Aug 2, 2024
At times I'll feel more hestitant towards my plans of going through with it whenever I see the current states of the friends I still have. Sometimes I'll feel as if I could maybe live for a bit longer and then reality hits, reminding me of why I wanted to do it in the first place.

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
If the SN I had received was legitimate instead of a joke I would not be here right now so I can't say I feel the same.

Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
Yes!! I go through stages of wanting to die often. I have had my SN for about 3 years now in a drawer in my bedroom. It's probably not even able to use now. I just can't seem to ctb as I have little dogs that depend on me. I look at their little faces each day and they are the only reason I haven't left this world by now. I fight with my mind often. 10000% when my dogs go to rainbow bridge I am outta here!

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I would say that this can be a pretty common feeling. Wanting to die but also not wanting to die. Sometimes even I think about it. And, no, it doesn't make you crazy, don't worry. ❤️

singingcrow

singingcrow

Jul 7, 2024
I want to die but also scared to die because I don't wanna mess it up :( also I still have some things in life I wanna experience before going
If the SN I had received was legitimate instead of a joke I would not be here right now so I can't say I feel the same.
how was it a joke?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes. I feel like I need to wait till my Dad goes first and, while I wait, I can't just let everything fall apart. So, it's all just reluctantly treading water for me.

graysme

graysme

Aug 31, 2024
I remember in 2020 I had SN hidden in my drawer. I had it for 3 years. Thought about it multiple times but never touched it, something always makes me go forward. The human need for survival is insane for some.