J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
I hate my life.

My life never worked out.

I am just grotesquely fat with multiple mental and physical illnesses and turning old and bald.

I have spent my life miserable and alone.

I am close to no one.

I despise my life.

Nothing ever worked out for me.

My life is full of failure and disappointment.

I am grotesquely fat, gay, mentally ill, physically ill, unemployed and getting old and bald.

I never wanted this failed broken fractured life but it is what I have and I cannot change my situation do to my physical health issues which massively limit me.

My life is a mess.

I can't cope.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, lofticries, yuuta_sun and 12 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I feel similarly disappointed about my own life. I hate having to live with my own inadequacies and being a spectator to other peoples' glory. I do not want to play this stupid game where there is the risk of falling behind, of being ugly, of not being good enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Ame, death137 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry you're going through this, dear.
I've been suicidal since I was 12 but getting fatter was one of the things that got me even more depressed.
You know, having no clothes that fit you in your wardrobe is just so...heart-breaking and depressing.

People love saying things like "you just gotta eat healthy and workout" but they don't understand that we can barely put our shoes on due to our goddamn depression.

Sorry you're going through such a hard time.

Send you lots of hugs, love and good vibes from Argentina.

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: yuuta_sun, Largeletters, death137 and 3 others
J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
I'm really sorry you're going through this, dear.
I've been suicidal since I was 12 but getting fatter was one of the things that got me even more depressed.
You know, having no clothes that fit you in your wardrobe is just so...heart-breaking and depressing.

Thank you for your message. Yes, that happened to me too. I bought fat clothes as I outgrew all my clothes and then the fat clothes stopped fitting and I fell to pieces

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, death137 and WornOutLife
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I am so sorry you're going through this... I'm always available for a chat.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really can be cruel to us, none of us deserve the suffering that this life gives us. So much can go wrong that is out of our control and there is little we can do about it such as physical health problems. I wish you the best, I know how hopeless it can seem.

Reactions: JipJopMop