NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I know, I'm a grown-ass motherfucker but yes, I'm still in college, there's only one semester left till I graduate, but I ain't got no patience to go on, I fucking hate everybody.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, WornOutLife, siray and 7 others
T

Tree frog

Apr 1, 2021
I'm mid 40s and have one semester to go to get my degree. Went back later on in life and studied something Im passionate about. I have struggled with mental health issues through out my degree so I can relate. I even had to postpone for a year half way through.

Seriously why not just finish it now you've come this far? or if you really can't, and that's ok too, have a chat to them and see what your options are. I found out I could withdraw with no penalty, needed a drs note and I came back the next year and picked up where I left off. Only had to finish what I hadn't done, old assessments I had submitted from units half completed still counted etc.
So just saying talk to your college/university before you quit. And talk to your tutors too. They might surprise you how compassionate they are. They certainly surprised me.
Oh and you can just email them if you don't like talking on the phone etc.
Good luck, it's amazing you've come this far and nearly finished your studies
I know, I'm a grown-ass motherfucker but yes, I'm still in college, there's only one semester left till I graduate, but I ain't got no patience to go on, I fucking hate everybody.
Also if you hate everybody can you complete last semester online with your degree? No shame in that. Im studying on line myself for a lot of it

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's okay. Just do whatever you want to do.
You won't be a loser if you don't have a degree like "the system" suggests.
One of my friends hasn't even finished high school and he gets lots of money as a freelance programmer. (he learnt programming by watching videos on YouTube for 3 months lol.)

Just don't be so hard on yourself.

Hugs and love,

Matt