JustAnotherSadMan

JustAnotherSadMan

Optimistic 2% of the time
Sep 16, 2024
Tomorrow is gonna be my day, and I am very excited. After I get off work, I am gonna get something decent for my final meal before I head over to the gun range and rent a 12 gauge shotgun. It might be busy, so I may have to wait for a less busy day. I have done a lot of reading about it, and I know I can kill myself with ease(if I can beat my SI). As a back up plan, I might just purchase a shotgun with the last of my money so I can kill myself more privately. Thank you for coming to my dead talk

• Hugs
Reactions: Tac0Johnz, iloveloving, annikae and 16 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you find peace.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You *might* want to become sort of a "regular" at the gun range first, going there multiple times over a few weeks, so they kinda get used to you there just in case they keep an eye on you a little too closely when you first arrive.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
You *might* want to become sort of a "regular" at the gun range first, going there multiple times over a few weeks, so they kinda get used to you there just in case they keep an eye on you a little too closely when you first arrive.
this.

@JustAnotherSadMan they'll likely hover over you like a vulture over a corpse for your first session. they might even continue to do it for the first couple visits. so you may wanna go there a couple times before you make an attempt, maybe like 5 or more visits to be safe (or until they start hovering over other's shoulders)

Reactions: Tonkpils
hopemeetshopeless

hopemeetshopeless

Sep 20, 2024
What makes you think the rifle is 100% safe?
A shotgun is not a rifle. From my research, a high GA Shotgun aimed at the head statistically is the least likely to fail, least likely to survive from, quickest and shortest time between action and death to feel pain.

https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods/

Disclaimer** This is in no way intended to encourage or advocate for suicide. It is my personal belief you should at least try in the ways you know how to find ways to heal. But I assume most of us here have already done that in the ways we know how. We aren't children, if we want to ctb we're going to do it. I believe it is our Natural Born Right, A fundamental basic human right, to choose whether you continue living or not. I just want raise awareness and help with harm reduction because many methods will leave you not only alive, but in a worse condition than you could have ever imagined (I don't want people to go into comas or become vegetables.)

Reactions: Tonkpils
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
A shotgun is not a rifle. From my research, a high GA Shotgun aimed at the head statistically is the least likely to fail, least likely to survive from, quickest and shortest time between action and death to feel pain.

https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods/

Disclaimer** This is in no way intended to encourage or advocate for suicide. It is my personal belief you should at least try in the ways you know how to find ways to heal. But I assume most of us here have already done that in the ways we know how. We aren't children, if we want to ctb we're going to do it. I believe it is our Natural Born Right, A fundamental basic human right, to choose whether you continue living or not. I just want raise awareness and help with harm reduction because many methods will leave you not only alive, but in a worse condition than you could have ever imagined (I don't want people to go into comas or become vegetables.)
What do you mean a rifle is not a rifle? In the link you posted the hunting rifle appears to be the most reliable, do you mean that rifle? Is there a photo and features?

• Yay!
Reactions: hopemeetshopeless
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Good luck and hope you find peace.

hopemeetshopeless

hopemeetshopeless

Sep 20, 2024
What do you mean a rifle is not a rifle? In the link you posted the hunting rifle appears to be the most reliable, do you mean that rifle? Is there a photo and features?
Re read the first 6 words of the reply from me that you are quoting. I think you are confused, no offence. Also re read the link I posted.

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Did it go well? I guess if we dont hear from him anymore, we can assume so...

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
Tomorrow is gonna be my day, and I am very excited. After I get off work, I am gonna get something decent for my final meal before I head over to the gun range and rent a 12 gauge shotgun. It might be busy, so I may have to wait for a less busy day. I have done a lot of reading about it, and I know I can kill myself with ease(if I can beat my SI). As a back up plan, I might just purchase a shotgun with the last of my money so I can kill myself more privately. Thank you for coming to my dead talk
Buy the gun. Don't end your life at a range and traumatize others.

Reactions: hopemeetshopeless, eeah, imsotired35 and 3 others
JustAnotherSadMan

JustAnotherSadMan

Sep 16, 2024
Buy the gun. Don't end your life at a range and traumatize others.
I care more about traumatizing my family, not people I do not know or care about.

Last edited:
eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
I care more about traumatizing my family, not people I do not know or care about.
realistically, i still think it's a bad idea. if youre worried about SI, itd be a lot harder when youre basically on a time limit until someone notices or is able to stop you. gun ranges iirc are basically a straight line room with good visibility, so i think someone will notice you pretty quick. idk exactly what the consequence would be but id imagine at least a trip to a psych ward once ur apprehended

Reactions: JustAnotherSadMan
coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
kind of selfish honestly. you can do neither really like there are forests and shit where its probably just gonna be the police or a few people that find you rather than everyone at the range. also they could just stop you, much less chance of succeeding with people about and SI and then you're probably gonna get hospitalised so like.

Reactions: hopemeetshopeless and JustAnotherSadMan
JustAnotherSadMan

JustAnotherSadMan

Sep 16, 2024
kind of selfish honestly. you can do neither really like there are forests and shit where its probably just gonna be the police or a few people that find you rather than everyone at the range. also they could just stop you, much less chance of succeeding with people about and SI and then you're probably gonna get hospitalised so like.
When I am talking about my family, I am refering to my death in general. My lifeless corpse is not something I want my little brother to see. I would definitely find somewhere private and away from them. Guilty as charged, though, in reference to being selfish when it comes to CTB in front of adult strangers.
I
realistically, i still think it's a bad idea. if youre worried about SI, itd be a lot harder when youre basically on a time limit until someone notices or is able to stop you. gun ranges iirc are basically a straight line room with good visibility, so i think someone will notice you pretty quick. idk exactly what the consequence would be but id imagine at least a trip to a psych ward once ur apprehended
I will have to move out to be successful, then. My family isn't stupid, if I buy a gun they will definitely hospitalize me

Last edited: