kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I made a post about planning to jump before but I didn't have a good enough location. There's this place called Beachy Head that is about 4 and a half hours away but will guarantee a certain death. However I'm currently living with my parents during the pandemic and I need to find a good enough reason to take a 4 hour journey to another side of England. If I just leave they'll report me missing and the police will find me before I even get there. It's also a very breathtaking site and I'm going to need time to familiarize myself/desensetize myself to the cliff so SI diesn't kick in. I just need a good enough reason to leave

• Aww..
Reactions: oraldine2
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I made a post about planning to jump before but I didn't have a good enough location. There's this place called Beachy Head that is about 4 and a half hours away but will guarantee a certain death. However I'm currently living with my parents during the pandemic and I need to find a good enough reason to take a 4 hour journey to another side of England. If I just leave they'll report me missing and the police will find me before I even get there. It's also a very breathtaking site and I'm going to need time to familiarize myself/desensetize myself to the cliff so SI diesn't kick in. I just need a good enough reason to leave

I dunno where you're from but here in Argentina, a person must be missing for at least 24-48 hours so that the police starts looking for them.
Btw, Beachy Head has been mentioned a lot here. It seems it's the ideal place for jumping.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving but I respect your decision.

I can only do nothing but wish you lots of peace!

Last edited:
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and oraldine2
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Beachy Head is a popular topic on SS for UK jumpers and it gives me the opportunity to play my favorite Beachy Head song and video, maybe you can test your SI and save you a wasted trip but on the other hand, it would be a great day out.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
If I didn't have SN my plan would so be to throw myself off Beachy Head. It's a beautiful place.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I hate travelling but the UK sounds all right...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
If you wait till lockdown is eased, you could always make a holiday out of it. Eastbourne is nearby and is a pretty quaint town with a beach and shops. Give yourself a few days to think on the decision and if you decide against it then at least you've gotten a nice holiday.

I wish you find peace with whatever you choose. SS will always be here if it isn't the right time or place for you.

Reactions: lobster salad and Adamsnolife
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
Beachy Head is a popular topic on SS for UK jumpers and it gives me the opportunity to play my favorite Beachy Head song and video, maybe you can test your SI and save you a wasted trip but on the other hand, it would be a great day out.

Cheers

Geo

Holy shit, at first I didn't realize they were base jumping, I thought they were just taking a drone pic at the edge. I was extremely worried when that first dude jumped. Just because death is my goal, doesn't make watching that less terrifying.

Good song though.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
J

Jbones

May 19, 2021
What do you all make of the Express and Sun articles mentioning base jumper who survived fall from Beachy Head earlier this year after his parachute failed?.
Mention is made of height of cliff in both articles. I assume that the height mentioned are the highest points of the cliff rather then specifically the height of the point that he jumped from?!?!. But presumably a base jumper would choose the highest possible spot and a sheer drop (?!).
The story gives me pause about jumping and I don't want to be given pause!.
Jumping from that height will definately be scary but I at least need to know that it would be reliably fatal provided I chose the right spot (I.e. no ledges to slow/break up the descent).
What do you all make of the Express and Sun articles mentioning base jumper who survived fall from Beachy Head earlier this year after his parachute failed?.
Mention is made of height of cliff in both articles. I assume that the height mentioned are the highest points of the cliff rather then specifically the height of the point that he jumped from?!?!. But presumably a base jumper would choose the highest possible spot and a sheer drop (?!).
The story gives me pause about jumping and I don't want to be given pause!.
Jumping from that height will definately be scary but I at least need to know that it would be reliably fatal provided I chose the right spot (I.e. no ledges to slow/break up the descent).

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
There are people (most likely police but I'm not exactly sure who they are) that patrol beachy head trying to stop suicide jumpers. You might not have time to desensitize yourself before jumping.