R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
I debated this with myself a lot...most of the time I just feel like ending it, but there's this voice inside me telling me "just a little longer"...At first, I decided that two to three months would suffice, but after much thinking I decided to give it one full year... I'm giving it until September 20th 2025.

I will do my best to give it an honest shot and fight it through. At the very least, even by then nothing pans out well I wouldn't have any conflicting thoughts about ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, Meowers, -Link- and 5 others
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
This got me through a lot of years. There were good things that happened in that time. Hopefully good things will happen within the next 369 days to have made that year worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: po1sentree
po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
I just canceled my SN order. I'm not ready to go. I want to give myself another chance. There are lots of things I haven't tried. Of course, life has its ups and downs, and I want to keep living in case something good happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart and UniqueWorm
Meowers

Meowers

Sep 13, 2024
Same boat here. Will end my life on September 30, 2025 if life didn't get better. I am finding so much peace and freedom knowing that I'll be leaving soon, that all pain will finally end. Maybe life will get better and give me a reason to live, maybe not. Either ways, my mindset is that I'll live my life as if I have one more year left.