bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
How do you all view love?

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Love can be the greatest thing in the world and make life worth living if you can find it and keep it. But if you lose it. . .

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, limeoctave and eatantz
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'll take money honey

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: QueerMelancholy and Forever Sleep
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
For me its just emotion produced by chemicals which mammals can produce in their bodies. I respect only one form of love and thats love from mother to her children. Other forms are shallow and conditional. Yes there are exceptions for mother love because of drugs and genetics etc... exceptions always exists because we are slaves to our body..

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
The most beautiful thing in the world, and something that no one will ever feel towards me.

• Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
the chaotic desiderata of the modern world

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™ ๐•ท๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž ๐•ต๐–š๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–โœจ
Jun 19, 2023
I respect only one form of love and thats love from mother to her children. Other forms are shallow and conditional.
It's pretty conditional, since they feel responsibility (if they're not totally fucked or are victims of the abortions bans) because they brought you into this shithole. It's like when you bring a kitty to your house, if you're good you have to care for it for the rest of its life, you can't just leave it, if you have at least some kind of a moral compass.

The love that comes from a complete stranger is much more valuable since they don't have any reasons behind it besides their own desire to be with you.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
What-about-a-tad-Creepy-1607004904.jpg

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Something a few of us never had the privilege of experiencing what it means or what it's like.

Reactions: Pluto