J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
I'm at 48 hours and 30mins, no food or drink, time to revert to hanging, this is not comfortable at all. Any other suggestions?

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Damn, death ain't be easy :(. I think I won't hunger strike it then either. Thanks for sharing the process. I am currently thinking about carbon monoxide or inert gas, maybe this is something for you too?

J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
How come? (if you don't mind me asking)
Cause I stopped eating and drinking over 48 hours ago! I don't know what answer Ur looking for!
Damn, death ain't be easy :(. I think I won't hunger strike it then either. Thanks for sharing the process. I am currently thinking about carbon monoxide or inert gas, maybe this is something for you too?
It's just a constant reminder in your dry throat that your dehydrated plus starving all the time stomach gives u hell as well, if it was a day yeah but up to 10 . U might as well man up and get over the SI
Hospital with painkillers, would be easy then, no joke the pain of you si say feed and give me fluids constantly is no joke.

Last edited:
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
So I lasted 2 and half days of starving myself, not to worrie I've just ordered so SN, so I'm all good now, won't be long can take between 6 and 24 days to arrive tho.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
So I lasted 2 and half days of starving myself, not to worrie I've just ordered so SN, so I'm all good now, won't be long can take between 6 and 24 days to arrive tho.

Woah that's a lot!
Yesterday, I had no food nor water for 16 hours due to a terrible stomachache! (whatever I ate or drank, I just puked it).

I guess fastening shouldn't be a problem if I ever decide to drink sn lol