du2497

du2497

Mar 17, 2020
Lately I'm starting to think that I'm just meant to fail, nothing is ever successful work or money wise. I have no "skills" social or otherwise. At 30 I supposedly "should" have been married or something, or at least moved out. I still live with my parents, and my social aptitude is quite poor. It's been many years since I've been in a relationship or even "hooked up". I can barely talk to women in any casual social situation without massive anxiety, alcohol or not. I'm just tired of feeling like I constantly have to appease people and put everyone above myself. I'm sick of the growing division in this country, and frankly most of the time I just want to be left alone, not used as cannon fodder for either "side". I don't see myself being around for more than maybe 5 years at most, though at this rate it may as well be 5 months. I just want to travel a bit before I go, but I can't even have that, as to do so you need money, and I fail at making any. So I'm just stuck here. It's all so tiresome.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sslsh, Good4Nothing, demuic and 13 others
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎:hug:

:hug: @WornOutLife :hug:

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ :hug: ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ ‎ :hug:

So i summoned Matt with circle to say that. Living with parents at 30 is ok.

if I could afford it I would definitely do
and if i could better to express myself I would find words to say, that you are not a failure, you are you with your own struggle
sending massive anti-anxiety hugs

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Pen>Sword, crybaby and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
@sunsetintehwoods :heart:

@du2497 :

Sometimes, it seems the universe just hates us. Bad shit just happens.

Depression certainly doesn't help.

However, things can get better if we manage to go from baby steps to giant strides.

At least that seems to be working for me

Since I started to make my bed, take a shower, clean my apartment EVERYDAY, I've felt like doing more stuff such as working and studying again.

Anyway, I'm still suicidal and just like you I might ctb in a few years but living 100% depressed will only make things worse.

Hobbies are the key.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sslsh, A_miStake_of_NATURE, Sensei and 4 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
So are 7 billion other individuals
Most are getting cheated on by their *love of their life*
Are getting slagged off by *the best parents in the world*
Are cheating their tax return while claiming to be white Lilley.
*selling big d*ck pills claiming to be a great entrepreneur.
Secretly think they're intelligent but can't f*cking spell. >me<

This world and the people in it a full of sh*t

sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Believe me you still have loads of time NOW just think how your feeling now and push that into the next 20 years when your fifty? Do you think when your fifty things will be different? If your living in your parents house when they die where would you live after the house is sold (if you have brothers and sisters they WILL sell the house) and believe me it wont be tiresome it will be a nightmare. Your a young person if you train to get a Profession for five years you,ll still be young only 35. Find out what you want to do and try it at least try SOMETHING once you get past 35 then you really will come on this Site and want to kill yourself because your options are gone. Your 30 years old you have 40 working years left in you become a helicopter pilot, become Marine Biologist, engineer, ferry captain, airline pilot anything just try something you could have a great life and buy a little cottage somewhere YOU have five years then its over youll be back here looking to die

• Love
Reactions: Sslsh, Sensei and Pen>Sword
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I'm in a similar situation, except for the fact that I've never even hooked up because I'm an incel

choo choo all aboard the mediocrity train

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Believe me you still have loads of time NOW just think how your feeling now and push that into the next 20 years when your fifty? Do you think when your fifty things will be different? If your living in your parents house when they die where would you live after the house is sold (if you have brothers and sisters they WILL sell the house) and believe me it wont be tiresome it will be a nightmare. Your a young person if you train to get a Profession for five years you,ll still be young only 35. Find out what you want to do and try it at least try SOMETHING once you get past 35 then you really will come on this Site and want to kill yourself because your options are gone. Your 30 years old you have 40 working years left in you become a helicopter pilot, become Marine Biologist, engineer, ferry captain, airline pilot anything just try something you could have a great life and buy a little cottage somewhere YOU have five years then its over youll be back here looking to die

I agree, although I'd say 40 is the limit. If I look at my own life experience, I think I had many opportunities throught my 30s, which I failed to exploit unfortunately. For some reason, things start getting complicated after 40. By then you're supposed to have everything and there are fewer options. It's more difficult to move to another location, get a new job, make friends, and find a partner. If you haven't sorted out your life by 40 it might very well be time to end it.

• Love
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, sparkie, du2497 and 1 other person
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
I agree, although I'd say 40 is the limit. If I look at my own life experience, I think I had many opportunities throught my 30s, which I failed to exploit unfortunately. For some reason, things start getting complicated after 40. By then you're supposed to have everything and there are fewer options. It's more difficult to move to another location, get a new job, make friends, and find a partner. If you haven't sorted out your life by 40 it might very well be time to end it.
What you said is wisdom which ironically comes from age and alot of times then its too late if we could only be superman and reverse time

Reactions: Sensei