• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I want to say "good luck getting help" but it just keeps coming out sarcastically in my head because I am well-acquainted with mental healthcare. I can't even write it without sneering and giggling.

So just, good luck with, you know, all of that...

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Cool bro\sis, welcome to the club!

in my experience, I still think i might ctb even when im commited to live, but I tell you, im at least not as bad hahahah

Reactions: not_a_robot
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I can't overcome the survival instinct. I figured maybe there's a reason for that and I'm getting help so I can get better. I hope you all find peace no matter what you end up choosing. <3
It's a wretched road, and for me is definitely proving to be "two steps forward, one step back," and I'm still hoping to come around a corner and find the bus stop close at hand and a bus waiting... But I'm relieved you're on that road with me. Misery loves company, as they say --that's why so many of us are here, after all.

Strength and courage to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I can't overcome the survival instinct. I figured maybe there's a reason for that and I'm getting help so I can get better. I hope you all find peace no matter what you end up choosing. <3
Good luck and i wish u well.x

thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Wishing you the best off luck with the road to recovery :)

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Good luck my brother, I hope you find some peace and light on your journey.
DBD

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Good luck on your road to recovery. I hope things goes well for you. Just remember that if you ever lapse or fall back into the pits of despair and anguish that this community is still here.