A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
I live with my parents. I've planned to CTB with SN tonight when everyone's gone to bed.

However, I'm very anxious that I'll fail the attempt. And I hope my SI won't make me more anxious.

I will be fasting soon. I will prepare two drinks, one with 35g SN and the other with 25g SN. I will drink the second one if I puke.

I'm already too anxious and nervous but I really hope I'll do it tonight.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Wrennie, FuneralCry and 7 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
If this is truly what you want I wish you the best of luck. There's no shame in changing your mind though. Take care. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: a753
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear this.
Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and a753
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
The part about the parents bothers me. Do you want them to find you either dead or in extremis? A guy like me,who is alone,nobody would give a shit. But you will be hurting your parents.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
The part about the parents bothers me. Do you want them to find you either dead or in extremis? A guy like me,who is alone,nobody would give a shit. But you will be hurting your parents.
No. But currently I have a disability and they are over-protective. That's why it's difficult for me to rent a hotel room alone for example.

pulltheline

pulltheline

:(
May 16, 2021
i hope you can find the peace you deserve, no matter what you decide. there's nothing wrong with changing your mind though! i wish you serenity <3

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you peace if this is what you want. I think feeling anxious is normal, I would be the same way.

• Hugs