• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
If you want to CTB, listen to depressing and sad music ;-;

Probably people are misunderstanding the game, you can say anything you want. Sometimes I say wishes and sometimes things that make me want to ctb more. It's a game and not serious though.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
If you want to ctb, empty your bank account, sell all your possessions & send the money to me. I'm able to contact any god you believe in & make sure you get the afterlife of your dreams

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
If you want to CTB, drink a bottle of water after writing SN on it.
Confused Thinking GIF

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If you want to CTB, then people are going to start making a big deal about how "life is precious" or that "you're so valuable". They will fail to see any form of reason that supports why CTB can be good for you. They would rather you squirm and writhe in agony than to even entertain the thought of themselves suffering as a result of your absence. Their self-proclaimed altruism will continue to mask their selfishness just as it does with any who ascribe to pseudo righteous tenets. Truly misery loves company, and most people will be damned if you express a desire to leave it.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
if you want to ctb, use two ropes, just to be sure.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
If you want to ctb, wish for death and it will come. (If only I could actually do this)

Reactions: Al_stargate
solisoccasus

solisoccasus

The unnoticed girl
Mar 2, 2022
If you want CTB make sure they don't find you ahead of time
Yeap. Very very critical. One should take into consideration.
If one wants to ctb, well be sire that you really really want to and does not end up with an ailment or disease coz one might fail big time if you don't choose the right method.
Yeap. Very very critical. One should take into consideration.
If one wants to ctb, well be sire that you really really want to and does not end up with an ailment or disease coz one might fail big time if you don't choose the right method.
Or do it properly

Reactions: houseofleaves
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
If you want to CTB, remember the pain of going to throw away a plate but you f**k up and throw away the food you have in the other hand.

(Or when you have to dig through the trash to find the the box to make instant oatmeal because you don't know how many cups of water you need.)

• Yay!
Reactions: orange