xrafinha

xrafinha

Mar 29, 2021
That's what I've been wondering.

Should you stay in the lives of the people you care about utill the end, enjoying every second of it, or terminate the bonds and give them time to suffer less when you are gonne.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, natali4 and WornOutLife
J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
They would probably still suffer even if you had fallen out. It's up to you though :)

I have already fucked up most of my relationships anyway and I'm not that close to anyone but my family would probably still be sad, idc though, I wanna die. Life is pain for me. Everyday is suffering, pain and torment. I don't want to go on. I want to be put out of my misery. It is the ethical thing to do to end my suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, lobster salad, Ame and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Ummm maybe.

I guess I did something like this because I only have 1 friend left in real life and then the only ones close to me are my dad and dog!

Reactions: lobster salad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that it people would still be sad even if you were no longer speaking.
I don't think there is a way really to make people suffer less, suicide is a pain cycle, to end ours it passes it on to others. I would always put myself first though, I would never suffer for the sake of others. I have already broken contact with the friends I used to have in real life years ago, so I guess I just have my family to think about really. If I still saw those friends I would probably distance myself from them really.

Reactions: lobster salad
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It would be better if I had no connections with people and was truly alone. Then I just make my stage exit quietly.

natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
I don't know if it will make it any easier. People will still feel the pain and wonder. I think about this too. And I think at some point, I would have to put myself first and just do it.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Ame
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I am at the point where "disappear" Is the Expected by everyone!
How do I know? They already told me…
And the ones who didn't, can't stand coming in my house and seeing me, because they feel bad. (So they don't appear here anymore)…

For me not having gone yet is getting ridiculous but I don't have the ticket!!
:/