VanishingAct

VanishingAct

Feb 4, 2021
If I wasn't so worried about failing and being charged (since it's illegal and all) I fantasise about a ctb pact. I used to be in a hospital ward with a group who we all decided that if one dies we all die but it isn't quite the same as having a pact with people who would all just ctb together.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Breakout92 and Superdeterminist
W

Whole-Ad

Student
Apr 4, 2021
I don't want to die alone, but I will. I'd love to be able to have someone there with me either just to hold my hand and be there while I pass, or leave this world with me. However, I'd hate to feel that I influenced another person to ctb with me just because I wanted to. You can't read other people's minds or feel what they feel and as I overthink things a lot how would I know 100% that this is what they want too? I also couldn't tell someone I knew that I was about to kill myself because I don't want them to stop me. They know me, where I'm likely to be etc. I think just before I die I'll call a hotline just so that somewhere, someone knows I'm leaving this world and I won't feel so alone during the process. They have much less of a chance to stop me than people I actually know.

Reactions: clueless2dayor2morro and bornfree
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I understand what you mean.

However, I dunno exactly why but I don't mind dying alone at all.

I guess I've got TOO used to this loneliness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I understand what you mean.

However, I dunno exactly why but I don't mind dying alone at all.

I guess I've got TOO used to this loneliness.
Reminds me of the Quote of Jim Carrey: "Solitude is dangerous. It's very addictive. It becomes a habit…It's like you don't want to deal with people any more because they drain your energy."

• Hugs
Reactions: du2497, Meditation guide, JustAMatterOfTime and 2 others
S

smithy

Dec 30, 2020
I am the same way.
I know I want out. I am not afraid to go. It's just not that easy. Would love a pact. Have been trying to find one, that would be my preference.

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I think the bigger problem is to find someone who wanna do this job.