Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
I was pondering over the fact that most of us fear a CTB method that's going to be painful, however I'm most afraid of surviving CTB, with permanent injuries and such. Getting out worse than you got in... And not being able to do a second CTB... And much, much worse.

I'm afraid of not knowing if you're going to truly die or not. This kind of unknown.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Journeytoletgo and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, surviving really sucks.

I just had an OD of sleeping pills and anti-depressants but I ended up in a coma for 2 days, a fu*ked stomach for 2 months and as a prisoner (in my parents' house) for 6 months.

Fortunately, no permanent damage but it was a close call!

• Hugs
Reactions: StupidLizard and Freakazette
Freakazette

Freakazette

May you find the light that was stolen from you.
May 18, 2021
Yes, surviving really sucks.

I just had an OD of sleeping pills and anti-depressants but I ended up in a coma for 2 days, a fu*ked stomach for 2 months and as a prisoner (in my parents' house) for 6 months.

Fortunately, no permanent damage but it was a close call!
But if you're on your own... You may not only damage your body to dunno what degree, but you may lose your job ( that's without a maybe ), roof over your head, and if you get out of the hospital already half death, that's more than an issue... If they don't want to keep you there/support you. I've got a lot of scary scenarios in my mind. It's not like you're having an accident, you've done that to yourself! With your own hands! And most of all I'm mortified of brain damage, even though the other organs are vital too.

But, still, that's the main point of it all: getting rid of your body, not carrying it around damaged after a potential failure.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is exactly how I feel. I want to leave this earth and I don't care about pain whilst doing the method as I know it will end and I will die. Many methods can easily go wrong such as hanging if not found in time and it is terrifying. I would do anything for a right to die peacefully.