wallavenue

wallavenue

one more year
Aug 22, 2024
As the title says.

I wish I could tell everyone that it was my time, and have them accept it wordlessly. Sure, they'd miss me but I wish they would know I'd finally be at peace.

The saddest thing is you often can't hear peoples goodbyes. When you're physically sick, at least there's time for all that.

I'd like to hear everyone's farewells. I'd like to be able to say goodbye. But I can't, not really. I mean, they'd call and have me admitted quicker than I could get out an, "I love you."

I wonder how many of you have similar thoughts?

Reactions: Tonkpils, Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
In the same situation . My family knows I suffer from constant psychosis and refuses to let me cut and if I mention they will admit me . I know plenty of people that could help me ctb but all refuse and would rather see me suffering from daily depression , fatigue psychosis and the list goes on . Sadly the choice to die one must do alone . I guess you are born alone and you die alone is rather safe to say . Im

Reactions: wallavenue, Tonkpils and LifeQuitter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable, personally I'd be so relieved to have the option to simply die in peace and never suffer in this cruel, painful existence ever again. For me existence is what is bad instead, it terrifies me how the suffering can continue for so long, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence, I just want some peace.

Reactions: wallavenue
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I see suicide as success I think it's the best thing that can happen to me.
Wish to make it too myself

Reactions: wallavenue and pthnrdnojvsc
M3lancholia

M3lancholia

Hold my hand. Close your eyes 💕
Jun 28, 2024
I would love this! One day it will be accepted that people can choose when their life ends.
Saying goodbye would be so much better than writing notes and you'd be able to explain your reasons and how it's not anyones fault.
I wish it was acceptable now 💕

Reactions: wallavenue