N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Just imagine you could die from depression without committing suicide. That would be awesome at least for me. Especially if the process of dying would not be like feeling acid in your brain lol. If it only was from extremely severe mental conditions I still would have died many times. For example my 2 psychosis or the extreme psychsosomatic pain.
Depressions and SI can be so cynical. If you are at your lowest you sometimes don't have enough energy to ctb. And if you are not at your lowest it is harder to overcome SI. I hate that and the responsibility if it fails.
I just wish I had a disease that kills me fast and peaceful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joplin, newave3, demuic and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Damn, I would've died at my 12s really peacefully then lol. Awesome!

Reactions: newave3 and brokenwaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think the worst part of life is all the conditions and diseases you can get that cause you to suffer endlessly but do not kill you. It is so hard to ctb as even know we want to die, our brain is wired to keep us alive. It literally is a prison. A peaceful death is the thing I want the most, if only I could pass away in my sleep. I've been depressed for a long time so I would have left this earth ages ago.

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedAndWeird, newave3, demuic and 4 others
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
I think the worst part of life is all the conditions and diseases you can get that cause you to suffer endlessly but do not kill you. It is so hard to ctb as even know we want to die, our brain is wired to keep us alive. It literally is a prison. A peaceful death is the thing I want the most, if only I could pass away in my sleep. I've been depressed for a long time so I would have left this earth ages ago.

Agreed, it really sucks. The human body is too fragile but also too resilient at the same time. Getting crippled or permanently damaged is easy as hell but ensuring death requires extensive knowledge.
It feels like we were designed by a sadist for maximum misery output.

Reactions: ConfusedAndWeird, logan, newave3 and 7 others
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Just imagine you could die from depression without committing suicide. That would be awesome at least for me. Especially if the process of dying would not be like feeling acid in your brain lol. If it only was from extremely severe mental conditions I still would have died many times. For example my 2 psychosis or the extreme psychsosomatic pain.
Depressions and SI can be so cynical. If you are at your lowest you sometimes don't have enough energy to ctb. And if you are not at your lowest it is harder to overcome SI. I hate that and the responsibility if it fails.
I just wish I had a disease that kills me fast and peaceful.
I think our bodies should be programmed that way ,that if someone suffers severe depression for too long ,the body would just die from too much of mental suffering. Unfortunately no matter how much we suffer, we are trapped in our bodies

Reactions: newave3, demuic, noname223 and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
If that was the case, mental conditions might actually get taken seriously by society and there might be actual attempts to find a cure.

I wish this was the case. If it was, I surely would have died by now.

Reactions: newave3, FuneralCry, noname223 and 1 other person
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Several parts of the brain shrink in people with depression. Areas of the brain lose gray volume matter especially in people who have ongoing depression with severe symptoms. I think we are all familiar with the mental symptoms such as fatigue, unable to sleep, concentrate or enjoy anything.
Depression is also a systemic illness. It makes the body more vulnerable to certain medical disorders such as diabetes,heart disease and some forms of cancer and stroke. Depression will kill us slowly while we suffer along the way. None of this is good news which is why I MUST take matters into my own hands and CTB.

Reactions: demuic
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
100% the deterioration of my mind and the chronic pain in my body associated with mental illness is so extreme that you would actually think I would have died by now. It's unreal.
If only this was the case, would have saved me 20 years of suffering at least!

Reactions: demuic and newave3