esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
I wish I'd just get kidney failure or oesophageal cancer or anything that kills me in like 1 year. I don't have the drugs or the mental Fortitude to ctb

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Studio84, Polly1 and 8 others
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Be careful what u wish for, cancer death is one of the worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: placeholder, GenesAndEnvironment, the_final_countdown and 3 others
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
I don't think anyone deserves those kind of illness, I wish we all could have a peaceful way out in our sleep, you don't deserve those kind of things but I get how desperate it can be...

Sorry your going through this...

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and ExhaustedExistence
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I wish I had cancer too, but I'm afraid of chemotherapy. Of course I wouldn't do it, but my family would convince me.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloomingdark
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
A heart attack is the best way to go

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, bloomingdark and ExhaustedExistence
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wish the same. Although I hope not to suffer so much.
My main problem with dying is the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Superdeterminist, esoterispeec and 1 other person
disillusionment

disillusionment

Oct 22, 2020
My grandmother died of cancer and it was a horrible way for her to go. so I think you should be careful what you wish for... my stepmom's friend apparently used to always say he wanted to die, and then he got hit by a car and died (an accident not suicide) I don't think it would be a good way to go

Personally I really want to die peacefully in my sleep. because I'm cowardly. I also wish it would happen naturally so that my family won't blame themselves for my suicide or anything.

• Aww..
Reactions: Billgatesbanunga, Eadamk, the_final_countdown and 1 other person
esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
Be careful what u wish for, cancer death is one of the worst.
It depends, sometimes your immune system becomes so weak and you end up dying from a cold or pneumonia instead of the actual cancer.

• Hugs
Reactions: the_final_countdown and bloomingdark
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
It depends, sometimes your immune system becomes so weak and you end up dying from a cold or pneumonia instead of the actual cancer.

Immune system can become weak when there is chemotherapy in progress, or when bone marrow is cancerous itself. If this is not the case, then death will be caused by an organ failure where amount of cancerous cells suppress correct organ functions. It may be electro-chemical cause, or mechanical. Mechanical is worst, imagine dying by slowly increasing pressure inside your skull or by perforated lungs or internal bleed out.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: the_final_countdown and bloomingdark
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Late stage cancer even without chemotherapy can be very gruesome tbh. I'd rather die of SCA (sudden cardiac arrest) if it had to be a natural cause

• Hugs
Reactions: Bzrluvtriangle, the_final_countdown, LifeQuitter2018 and 1 other person
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Yes I wish I would just have a heart attack tonight and die in my sleep! My luck I'll probably get something really painful and drawn out for years. Im not going to end up hooked up to a dialysis machine everyday and suffer for years as it slowly takes me down. If I haven't CTB yet and something like this happens then it will definitely be time to do it even if I had to force it.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloomingdark
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
Yeah I wish the same. The hope is that some kind of deadly disease would finally push me over the edge enough for me to kill myself successfully. I wouldn't want to die from cancer, but I'd see cancer as a green light for suicide. I almost never go to see a doctor and I am a lifelong smoker so maybe I will get my wish. Who knows.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I also wish there was something in the natural world that would kill me. I think if you get cancer your survival mode kicks in so you might prolong it. Getting ran over by someone mounting the pavement would be what I wanted or die in some sort of terrorism

I

IanUK

Mar 25, 2021
My last wish every night is to not wake up in the morning - too many people I cared about have gone - I just want to follow them with the least fuss. The last 12 months have convinced me I no longer belong in this time.
I've already lodged my wishes with my doctor and keep a copy with me in case I'm unable to make my wishes clear. No attempts to save me and if I get an illness I won't be seeking a cure. All I want is painkillers. No chemo for me - I suspect when I get the "bad" news I will smile and thank the doctor and ask how long and what pain killers are available - I won't be seeking treatment

Last edited:
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I think about this all the time. I feel like it's a wuss way of thinking but it's like I hope the decision will be made for me.

P

placeholder

Jan 6, 2020
Cancer is shit. What some people really need is not so painful sudden death without discovery.

Reactions: Bagger and ClairyFairy