Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Or abused. Or something. Anything. I wish I had a reason to die.

Some people here would kill to be me - that's not to brag, but I'm self aware. I'm not ugly. Even though I am lonely, it won't be difficult to find someone. I do great in school. I'm well above middle class. But I still want to kill myself this September.

I don't have a reason to feel like shit all the time. I wish I had a problem. Or anything that I could use to explain myself. To explain why I self harm. And why I'm leaving forever...

I don't deserve to live.

I'm sorry if this offended anyone..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, The Lonely, WornOutLife and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
There's a serious reason why you feel like shit all the time. There's always a serious reason

Reactions: Un-, listeningpost1379, yosi and 1 other person
Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
Sounds like clinical depression. There's no rule when it comes to "mental illness".

For some it's situational, for others it's biological and for the rest it's both.

You're middle class so you have the means to get the kind of care you need to feel better.

Maybe see a therapist/psychiatrist? You don't have to take up anything they say but it's a start at least

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-, demuic and western_heart
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Don't wish yourself extra problems on top of your current ones. I also have no obvious reason for being upset about anything but still I'm breaking apart inside. I don't think I'd be helped by also being a poor ugly autist. Being able to legitimise your suffering by blaming @GenesAndEnvironment isn't much of a relief.

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-, GenesAndEnvironment and inthemoonblue
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think I understand what you mean.
You know, there are lots of people living much more hellish situations than me and it's perfectly understable that they wanna ctb. Who wants to suffer?

However, even though my issues are not the most serious ones, it's really hard for me when I find life and this universe pointless.
I just don't understand what the purpose of living is if we're all gonna die anyway.

Reactions: Un-
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
I disagree with "being abused". That's not something you want to experience. I wasn't abused but I guess some people here were and that's not something you want to experience. It ruins your life, for some people forever. Please don't say that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Efilismislife and 1 other person