broken beyond repair
Sep 7, 2019
I envy the people who say they hesitate to go through with it because of their significant others.

I have no one to live for, the only thing holding me back is being a coward.

I guess I have my mom, but I honestly believe my psychiatric issues are a burden on her and she'd be better off without me.

If someone loved me, maybe I'd want to stay.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fastFWD, Élégie, Journeytoletgo and 10 others
Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
Hey OP, I first want you to know that knowing you without actually knowing you is something I treasure. And no matter what, I love you. You matter to me. And when you leave the pages of SS to ctb... I'll shed a tear for you.

Anyway, I actually kind of find myself in a predicament opposite of yours. I have people who love me and I wish I didn't. They're all good intentioned with only love at heart, and I love them for that... but sometimes I will away the idea of hurting my loved ones simply to exist on a plane where I'm the only one home. I find that tranquility to be crucial for my mental health.

So be glad that you're bound to hurt nobody, or a very few. Cause even when you have the love or when you're at your happiest... the suicidal ideations still linger in that dark corner, poking you, nagging you, harassing you. Ill also say it's very much to each their own... you might be different from me and a friend, etc, could very well save you. If so, go get em. Id love nothing more than to see uou succeed.

Thanks for the post. Im going through something that attracts me to this subject. So I appreciate this. Thank you.

So keep your head up, glance at the stars and smile... one day that'll be you in the sky.

Much much love!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I think having something to live for can take the pain away a bit and can make life easier to manage. Loneliness or feeling like we are lacking something can send us into despair. This life can certainly be cruel to us.

Reactions: EDMisgood