S

Snoo12345

Feb 7, 2021
I am a person who has lied and hurt others because of those lies. If I come out about the lying people will think I was lying about everything and will no longer help with what the truth is. I will have to CTB because I cannot deal with the anxiety and guilt. I fear my family will find out, I feel that I would rather die than face them. I am feeling very impulsive right now about it and I needed to get it off my chest. I am a coward and deserve everything that is coming with death.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GreenTree, Pen>Sword, poisonedminds and 7 others
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
I certainly understand the guilt you are experiencing.
Just one thought: I assume you are not such a bad person you might think you are. Having been dishonest made you feel bad about yourself - this means you have a conscience. There are so many people who don't only tell lies but they literally are living in a lie and don't ever have a sleepless night just because they were dishonest.
I don't mean to contradict you, but in my book, a coward is somebody who's covering one lie with another.

I really don't know what actually happened in your life - and it's up to you if you wish to share your story here on the forum or not. But wouldn't it be better to think twice before you do anything out of impulse and this unbearable guilt?

Are you worried about how your family would react if they found out you lied? Are you so afraid of the potential consequences that death seems to be a better option?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We have all done bad things, it is human nature. It is easier said than done but maybe you could try and forgive yourself and be open, It is the only way to move forward. Emotions like guilt can really torture us, keeping everything inside can be a burden. It must be in a really hard situation to be in, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Shadowrider
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Are your lies so bad?
I have lied a lot throughout my life and some of my lies are quite serious but If I was "caught", I think I could try to deal with it at least.

Whatever happens, wish you the best!

Hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: Shadowrider and Pen>Sword