yuzenda

yuzenda

Jul 29, 2024
Yes, the title says it all. Still processing through all the trauma. But I was put on a train with the promise of a better life and support only top be taken advantage of and thrown back onto the street. While it was all happening my girlfriend at the time cheated on me despite making a suicide pact and pledged alliance through it all. Idk how to process it all. Wish I had a partner again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kinderbueno, _AllCatsAreGrey_, EternalShore and 2 others
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
You made it out. You're lucky.

I would tell you to share your story with someone appropriate (idk who that would be for you, or just here) and how it happened, to help it stop happening for others.

• Aww..
Reactions: yuzenda
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
So sorry to hear that that happened. I just can't even imagine being as cruel as some people in this world are.

Is it related to this post where you said someone here used you?

• Hugs
yuzenda

yuzenda

Jul 29, 2024
So sorry to hear that that happened. I just can't even imagine being as cruel as some people in this world are.

Is it related to this post where you said someone here used you?

yes, the person who took advantage of me while this was all happening is whom that post was referring to

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
the person who took advantage of me while this was all happening is whom that post was referring to
I hope you've had a talk with the mods about all this. . . I'd feel better knowing one of them was looking into it.

Eole2.0

Eole2.0

LF FR/German CTB partner
Aug 27, 2024
Me too, someone watching my phone using phone number and I don't know how to reverse it šŸ˜Ŗ

Plane mode half a day šŸ¤

• Informative