Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
my mom cheated on my dad with his brother and had me I'm literal born from a fucked up situation no wonder god hates me. I'm the bastard child of the family so I guess its ok if I die? sorry for being born god

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WornOutLife, Élégie, Pookie and 4 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I was born as a result of a act of Evil(Rape) l can understand my birth mother giving me up but my adoptive parents abandoning me at the age of 17years! I just don't understand how they could do that, They 100% removed every trace of me from their lives and forgot about me! Humans should be extermined Violently/Painfully and Permanently!!!

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Pookie, death137 and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I popped out of my mom and have no idea who my dad is because he was just someone that paid my mom for sex. I was only worth $25 for a quick lay.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie and Pookie
-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018
Not making light of your situation but just saying that I can (maybe) relate. I was born premature and cocaine positive from a mother and father that I've never met. I found my moms name and picture, my dads is a lost cause. Guess maybe I can relate you a little or vice versa. Idk life sucks. Thie part that sucks the most for me is that if I realized that I could really make something decent of all this shit when I was younger I would have taken advantage of it. I'm 31 now. I gave up too early (15). Maybe you're younger than me and still have a chance to turn it around? Whatever the case I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I'm the child born from an affair too. My mum was sleeping with a married man and he's had nothing to do with me. I don't even know who it is, my mum wouldn't give me his name. It's shit isn't it .
I'm sorry you feel like that though :(

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Even if there is a "God", I don't think he/she/it gives a damn about us.

As for my family, my brother was "the accident" and I was the "expected child" but guess what? I'm the goddamn suicidal black sheep while he's a decent human being with a great life and lovely son! (My nephew rocks!!)

I think we're just...suicidal, and have to cope with this because it will always be part of us!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is a cruel thing and procreation is the source of all of the suffering in this world. I don't personally believe in God and to me it doesn't seem logical in a world like this for a higher power to exist.