L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i want to die peaceful and alone its a good idea?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, Celerity and Pessimist
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Thats my plan if my depression would let me fill out application forums

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not a house but I've thought of ctb in a hotel room because my parents will be traumatized if they find me dead in my own apartment.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Maybe. I'm using a noisy method (gun), so I plan to be far, far away from civilization when the moment comes. I don't want to be interrupted.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
I don't think it's a good idea. Better not to traumatize innocent people.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
Rent a house I think is just too much. Just book a hotel room.

Reactions: Celerity
L

lostmyself

Jan 28, 2021
You need to do you. I think regardless someone is going to be traumatized. Nobody, no matter how often you see it, wants to see a dead body.

Reactions: WatermelonMel
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I want to rent a house to order my N to so the inhabitants of my primary residence aren't legally implicated. House rentals are damn expensive though.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
S

Susan472

Mar 13, 2021
I'd rather do it with other people to give me the courage to do it

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would always want to ctb somewhere isolated where there is no chance of being interrupted. It is my biggest concern somebody stopping the attempt.

Reactions: gabkorn
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Not a nice idea to do it at a rental property especially if it's that one family's source of income, not only do they keep your measly security deposit and first month's rent, but they also face a massive cleanup bill followed by having to re-list the property again to another prospective renter who later finds out someone committed suicide recently. There's enough superstitious people in the world who believes that a suicidal death will curse that place for all eternity. If you want privacy, go rent a cabin in the woods owned by forestry service (National Forest Service or Bureau of Land Management). A hotel also works wonders as long as a gun isn't involved.

I

ItsMyTime

Jun 5, 2021
hotel is the way to go. Don't overthink it!

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I wanted to rent a house to address my N to. Turns out renting houses is damn expensive! :eh:

Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
I rented an entire house last year for my attempt with charcoal in the garage. I didn't want a single person around since there's carbon monoxide involved. I planned on placing a letter at the door beforehand informing them of my body and the carbon monoxide. I ended up not following through with it. I'm kind of glad I didn't ctb there because it wouldn't have been fair to the owners who are probably just trying to earn a living. Now I plan on doing it elsewhere and with SN. I'll still keep my door closed and leave out a note of some kind informing whoever to call the authorities to remove my body. I hope to avoid as much impact and trouble on others as possible. I know that there will always be some degree of turmoil in the aftermath of any ctb, but I hope to minimize that and exit as subtly and quietly as I possibly can.

W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
A hotel was my initial plan as well but then I got this idea in my head that if someone called the cops they could find me because I had to use my credit card to book the room. Dumb I know. So now I'm going to make a bed in the back of my car and just park somewhere secluded to SN.