• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

artificial_ineptness

artificial_ineptness

Nov 14, 2021
Maybe try and reach out to some organizations working towards that, e.g., https://www.verywellhealth.com/death-with-dignity-organizations-2614856 and see how you could help or if they can point you towards something more specific?

I don't know how much an individual can achieve unless you are very charismatic public figure that could get popular support for it or have some special ties to the government.

I sometimes think of getting involved but I live in a (relative) shithole, am horrible at anything social, and am perpetually tired, so I think it's pointless for me to try anything (besides maybe donating to some western orgs).

T

The Disinherited

Jul 17, 2021
Find your locally elected representatives and see if they support it, if so get them to represent your position, if they agree with you but don't act, go get a hundred or a thousand signatures stating that the current law is too restrictive or simply stating that assisted suicide should include assisted suicide for the mentally ill. The signatures ought to come from your local area. Someone please correct me if my advice is bad.