Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
All of my interpersonal relationships are so goddamn unsatisfying. I just want someone to text back and forth with and show my drawings and makeup and outfits and memes and talk shit but nobody fucking wants me. Literally the only way I can get engagement from people is if I'm sexing with Tinder guys and sending lewds. I'm nothing but a sex object and i hate it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream, pinkblur, Flirtingwithdemons and 5 others
lamargue

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
tinder is fucking garbage. use anything else, like bumble or hinge

Reactions: divinemistress36
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
All of my interpersonal relationships are so goddamn unsatisfying. I just want someone to text back and forth with and show my drawings and makeup and outfits and memes and talk shit but nobody fucking wants me. Literally the only way I can get engagement from people is if I'm sexing with Tinder guys and sending lewds. I'm nothing but a sex object and i hate it.
I'm really sorry to hear~ :( People truly only care about themselves and never about anyone else these days~ :( it really sucks~ :( A lot of people here are nice and empathetic tho~ :) You can even talk to me if you like~ xD

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
tinder is fucking garbage. use anything else, like bumble or hinge
I literally only get engagement on Tinder. I don't want to debate this with you either.

dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
Why don't you post your stuff you like on an Instagram page or Utube and try to become an influencer. You just haven't meant the right people.

Reactions: Worndown and avoid
mckf

mckf

Jul 25, 2024
Im sorry, but its a sad reality but every single connection or relationship had their needs and wants from both sides. If you can't provide they want, you can't get what you want from them, whether its real care, money, affection or even simple or interesting conversation. Its always a trade.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Tinder must have satisfied a need at one time. The good news is that you have outgrown it. It is time to explore other ways to reach out. "Dust" has a good idea. You need to meet new and better people.

Reactions: Jarni