orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I used to love her. And I won't love anyone that much anymore. What about you?

I swear. I won't love anyone else so much. Isn't it so with you? Why am I alone in this? Don't people love? Even dogs are devoted to their masters. People are so bad.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I think that, if you love someone, you never will love another the same way. And I actually find that to be a good thing.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Regen and orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I think that, if you love someone, you never will love another the same way. And I actually find that to be a good thing.
Fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!! How right you are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: TowerUpright
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
It's really hard to explain... But with the people I've loved throughout my life, it's a different flavor of love. Sometimes, it's subtle, other times it is not.

Sorry if I am not being too clear. Meds must be wearing off.. Lol

Reactions: Ame
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
It's really hard to explain... But with the people I've loved throughout my life, it's a different flavor of love. Sometimes, it's subtle, other times it is not.

Sorry if I am not being too clear. Meds must be wearing off.. Lol
It is not clear. I think you should clarify. Sorry
You know, I liked that she has disadvantages.

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
For me, there hasn't been THAT many people I've love.. but enough to notice differences. I loved things about each woman, sometimes the same, sometimes radically different. One gf I had had THE BEST sense of humour for me. We'd finish each other's sentences, even after dating just a couple of weeks. But another person I loved, I loved her intelligence - still is the most smart and intellectually observant person I ever met.

All of those differences make up 'textures' for me. And when I loved them, I loved their whole being made up of different pieces.

Hope this helps. Need to sign off for now.

Reactions: Regen and Ame
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
For me, there hasn't been THAT many people I've love.. but enough to notice differences. I loved things about each woman, sometimes the same, sometimes radically different. One gf I had had THE BEST sense of humour for me. We'd finish each other's sentences, even after dating just a couple of weeks. But another person I loved, I loved her intelligence - still is the most smart and intellectually observant person I ever met.

All of those differences make up 'textures' for me. And when I loved them, I loved their whole being made up of different pieces.

You know it seems to me. What many people have never loved? You understand me? Does it look like you walked into the store for a sweatshirt? It never happens to me. I like. Someone understands me ??????????????????????????

calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Its possible to love sombedy else, but for me its difficult to approach to girls who fit things that I live

• Aww..
Reactions: orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021

I hate you for this message. I hope you understand me. I'm too romantic.

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
To each, their own.

Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: orlandom