FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
When I was younger I was so confident and I loved speaking to people I met. It was so natural to me. I thrived with public speaking, debating, reading in school assemblies and always contributing to meeting . I was confident all throughout my life now I am not confident anymore. I afraid to talk to people, I dont know who I am anymore and I just want to hide.

I have a job interview tomorrow I am so nervous. I cant stop panicking, I feel extremely sick and I just want to break down crying. I fear the rejection and screwing up.

I said to my grandmother " i was confident all throughout my childhood and teenage years now it is all gone. What if I never get it back. It so hard go from being confident to losing it all."

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BottomlessPit, death137, gtrfvr and 2 others
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
It's normal to be nervous, I always get nervous before a job interview, presentations, and stuffs like that.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wish you the best in your job interview, dear!! Just think of something niceso that you can relax a little bit at least.

Btw, I used to be quite confident when I was younger too. Now, I'm very anxious and scared of failing at whatever all the time!

• Love
Reactions: FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
It's normal to be nervous, I always get nervous before a job interview, presentations, and stuffs like that.
I was always confident throughout my life and now I am not anymore. I am scared I will never find my confident personality again.
It is so scary

T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020
I was always confident throughout my life and now I am not anymore. I am scared I will never find my confident personality again.
It is so scary
I too used to be very confident, but I'm now a shadow of my former self. Just the thought of applying for a job makes me so anxious. The anticipation of an interview sends me into a panic attack. Last interview I was offered I freaked out and declined. Next time I'll just take some benzos.

I hope you're feeling better now. You're welcome to let us know how the interview went, but I understand you may not want to.

glad it’s night

glad it’s night

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow…
Apr 19, 2021
I'm not sure if the interview already happened, but here's a tip I learned:

Last thing before you leave ask something like: "What was it that made you want me to come in for an interview."

This directs them to say something in your favor, and provides a good chance of leaving with a positive impression.

• Wow
Reactions: thats_a_wrap