Geodude77

Geodude77

Mar 23, 2020
It's kind of crazy think how much happier I used to be. Just 5-6 years ago I was in hs chilling with my bros. My life went downhill fast during those 5-6 years. I don't wanna go into detail because I've already done so in past posts and it's 2 am. Every time I look at old photos I can't believe I didn't see how lucky I was at what I had. I've graduated college and I hate my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: newlifeimmigration, SoulWhisperer, EternalShore and 8 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
when times were simpler and I had hope for the future.

Reactions: Geodude77
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's dreadful to me how existing can easily get much worse, I'm sorry you have to suffer in this cruel existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
Yeah, My mother keeps telling me about how she misses the younger, happier me that she used to know. I kind of understand it, there was a level of bliss you experience when your younger, that is missing when your older. Though I have grown to feel like it's better to be aware and in pain, than asleep and delusionally optimistic.

But nothing beats not existing in the first place.

L

Lostopportunities

Aug 31, 2024
It's kind of crazy think how much happier I used to be. Just 5-6 years ago I was in hs chilling with my bros. My life went downhill fast during those 5-6 years. I don't wanna go into detail because I've already done so in past posts and it's 2 am. Every time I look at old photos I can't believe I didn't see how lucky I was at what I had. I've graduated college and I hate my life.
I relate to this a lot

H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
Before COVID i was enjoying the 2nd best period of my life. I really thought my life was finally coming together. Since then i have lost all my savings, my partner, my career has flatlined, but the absolute final straw is that i may have a chronic health problem. I'm approaching 40 now and it just feels like my life is functionally over, and there's really just no hope of salvaging anything now, even if i could be bothered. It's like i have all the downsides of being old, and none of the benefits, like a house and family.

Reactions: Kali_Yuga13