myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
I had been prepararing this for months, I was more than ready to die. My method was co2 poisoning but it took me too long to fall asleep (even tho I was heavy on benzos and weed) and on between the panic and confussion I called a friend and told him everything. I think i'm trying again tomorrow. I'll let the coals sit for a little longer on the bathroom and won't smoke weed because I think maybe it gave me some paranoia and that's why I stopped.

• Aww..
Reactions: Distanziert, SearchForPeace, (deleted member) and 3 others
Distanziert

Distanziert

Nihilist
Apr 11, 2019
How long should it usually take you to sleep? I want to do it the exact same way and also thought about smoking weed but I knew I would get paranoid and shit.

Reactions: myrtaryniel and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
How long should it usually take you to sleep? I want to do it the exact same way and also thought about smoking weed but I knew I would get paranoid and shit.
It's different from person to person. Some people will fall asleep quickly and the CO will do its job. Others, like me, have a harder time falling asleep, so the CO has to do the job for you.

As for just laying there waiting for Dr. Death, it's still the same, it varies from people to people. I think what separates everyone is your current health. If you are a perfectly healthy person, your body could fight off the CO for a while, while a person with a weak immune system would probably go more quickly.

Reactions: myrtaryniel, Hotsackage and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I had been prepararing this for months, I was more than ready to die. My method was co2 poisoning but it took me too long to fall asleep (even tho I was heavy on benzos and weed) and on between the panic and confussion I called a friend and told him everything. I think i'm trying again tomorrow. I'll let the coals sit for a little longer on the bathroom and won't smoke weed because I think maybe it gave me some paranoia and that's why I stopped.
Can I ask how exactly you went about this attempt? I was thinking of going this route and could use all the help I can get.

myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
Can I ask how exactly you went about this attempt? I was thinking of going this route and could use all the help I can get.
I followed every step on the co2 megathread on this sub....Pretty useful and easy

Reactions: lost_soul83