bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
I told my friends I am going through a hard moment with mental health, i said I didn't want to talk for a long time, it's true, in the last month I get the feeling that i don't really want to talk/ be near them, first it's been hard to communicate with two of them (they are three) because they are always busy, so unfriend them is going to be like almost the same, one of them is also going through a bad moment, I have been there for her every night, and every time she calls me but lately she is always wanting to talk about her, that's kind of annoying me and i kind of realized that i am more her friend than she is mine, she never asks me how I am really doing ,or let me finish when I speak, she just goes and talks about herself, wich i don't mind but lately I have been losing empathy and i am not willing to fake it, i feel really irritated with them because even if a plan stop talking to them I know there won't be difference because the connection is already lost, pd: i made sure the friend that's going through a rough moment has someone to talk to, she has several friends to have as support so I'm relief by that

And that's the story of how I end up alone , because I prefer sincerity with me and others, and also I feel like not talking to anyone idk what's happening to me but anyway I'm going to ctb soon

Thanks for reading

• Hugs
Reactions: Decidueye, Brink, death137 and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, at least you were honest.
I just stop answering any messages to anyone and I ended up alone too.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloomingdark
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Would rather be alone that be fake friends

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Decidueye, WornOutLife and bloomingdark