AlternativeSnoo

AlternativeSnoo

Oct 21, 2020
I'm a master procrastinator. I joined this site months ago. But been putting it off for a long time. Due to some recent development in my personal situation, it seems like I might soon lose the privacy I need to ctb. I have about a month. I'm freaking out. I thought I could plan it out nice and properly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: russlinjimmies, Isisnefert, WornOutLife and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's the most important decision of your life, so you shouldn't rush it. Are you sure that there won't be any opportunities along the line?

Reactions: AlternativeSnoo and Isisnefert
AlternativeSnoo

AlternativeSnoo

Oct 21, 2020
It's the most important decision of your life, so you shouldn't rush it. Are you sure that there won't be any opportunities along the line?
I might or I might not get another chance. Depends on how well I can keep up my act. I'll try my best. I'm completely detached from reality. I can only do this when I'm living alone. When the time comes that I have to move in with my parents they will get suspicious.

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I might or I might not get another chance. Depends on how well I can keep up my act. I'll try my best. I'm completely detached from reality. I can only do this when I'm living alone. When the time comes that I have to move in with my parents they will get suspicious.

May I ask what your method is?

AlternativeSnoo

AlternativeSnoo

Oct 21, 2020
I decided it's gonna be SN. If I'm not able to get it I might resort to hanging.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I lost my privacy for 6 months because of my failed attempt. It sucked but after playing "the nice and normal guy act" they gave me freedom and I was allowed to live alone again.

Whatever it happens, you'll be free again some day so, don't rush things unless you're 100% sure to go for it.

Best of luck, pal.

• Love
Reactions: AlternativeSnoo and Isisnefert
M.M

M.M

Apr 10, 2021
Shouldn't be an unsurmountable task to eventually rent a hotel/motel room for one night.

Reactions: AlternativeSnoo
AlternativeSnoo

AlternativeSnoo

Oct 21, 2020
Shouldn't be an unsurmountable task to eventually rent a hotel/motel room for one night.
You're right. I was freaking out earlier and wasn't thinking straight. I've calmed down a little now.