orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
CTB. I thought about doing it with headphones with cool music in my ears.

I promised to write about CTB attempt a couple of hours before that as I dare. No reports that ... soon ... This is shit

Hopefully it will be soon. Fucked up with this time bomb. Yes, and probably already I got you with his emotional posts))) Sorry, my beloved ...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: daddy Phil :), death137, sadgirl9999 and 3 others
Charaltontin

Charaltontin

Apr 2, 2021
I think about this all the time but the problem is idk what song to play as I do it

Reactions: freebird777
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Oh yeah, i'll try to enjoy music again. May be some Kid A aldum whats slowly shift to sound of nature.

F

freebird777

Jan 10, 2020
CTB. I thought about doing it with headphones with cool music in my ears.

I promised to write about CTB attempt a couple of hours before that as I dare. No reports that ... soon ... This is shit

Hopefully it will be soon. Fucked up with this time bomb. Yes, and probably already I got you with his emotional posts))) Sorry, my beloved ...
I will too. I love Blume's chill step music on YT. It's soothing and peaceful... it's like taking a journey and watching life in the rear view mirror slowly slip away. I'm enjoying this one today -

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Fuck! I'm so close to CTB. Wow!
I will too. I love Blume's chill step music on YT. It's soothing and peaceful... it's like taking a journey and watching life in the rear view mirror slowly slip away. I'm enjoying this one today -

Exclusively this one

Last edited:
F

freebird777

Jan 10, 2020
Fuck! I'm so close to CTB. Wow!

Exclusively this one

I like this!
The Moon is square Saturn rn, a sadder time than most others today, so I'm not surprised. I wish you peace and relief whatever direction you choose to go in this moment.

• Love
Reactions: orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021

Show the music in which you would like to take the bus ????

• Aww..
F

freebird777

Jan 10, 2020

Show the music in which you would like to take the bus ????

Awe, she's beautiful and you guys are such a handsome couple. Sry you got your heart smashed. It bites :'(
Re: music ... I'm boring these days so my playlist could just be Blume's chill mixes for days... I also like Hippie Sabotage's music

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Me too, but it's hard picking the songs if you want them to be the best and last ones you ever hear.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Dude can I just say having seen a few of your posts... I feel like I'm on a real similar wavelength. I'm a hopeless romantic too; the love of my life lives 11,000 miles away, and with her bf. Last I heard. Literally couldn't be further away.

So I don't know what I'm saying. Let's just drink and do our best to move on?

Love hurts.

• Love
AlternativeSnoo

AlternativeSnoo

Oct 21, 2020
I've been building a playlist for this in the past year. Hope I can put it to use soon.

Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
I did this during my last attempt using noise canceling headphones. Even made an entire playlist.