DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
It's been a troublesome week. In my apartment complex was a fire and while my apartment only has some soot and smoke damage, the basement was hit. The fire destroyed tubes and power lines so that the whole building is uninhabitable.

I have cats and a dog. Especially my own little kitty worries me so much, I was so worried that she dies because of the fire or all the smoke. The three cats are still in the apartment because we don't have anywhere else to put them but we can still feed them and such but soon they have to go into a pension or shelter because we can't go inside the apartment. The repair will take 2 months. I am currently with my dog and brother at my grandparents but we can't stay here for so long, we probably have to go into a hotel soon and who knows if they allow the dog? My cat being alone there is enough to make me cry and everything. I am afraid that my drug addicted mother steals my stuff. I am sad and bored here. And paying for a hotel and shelter space is impossible.

I am waiting till Monday to hear from my social assistance if she can get a apartment for me and my cat and dog, if not .. I still have my SN and everything else at home. I am going to go there, write my letter, lay next to my cat and take my SN.

I can't take this. My depression is too much and I have no friends who can support me, let alone that my social anxiety is driving me insane at my grandparents and I feel like I am not welcome at all here .. I just want this sweet sweet peace.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TAW122, any%, Jen Erik and 6 others
DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
If you go, you will be missed, but we understand it would be time for your suffering to end. If you need someone to vent to, you can DM me

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadlyLiving
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
It's been a troublesome week. In my apartment complex was a fire and while my apartment only has some soot and smoke damage, the basement was hit. The fire destroyed tubes and power lines so that the whole building is uninhabitable.

I have cats and a dog. Especially my own little kitty worries me so much, I was so worried that she dies because of the fire or all the smoke. The three cats are still in the apartment because we don't have anywhere else to put them but we can still feed them and such but soon they have to go into a pension or shelter because we can't go inside the apartment. The repair will take 2 months. I am currently with my dog and brother at my grandparents but we can't stay here for so long, we probably have to go into a hotel soon and who knows if they allow the dog? My cat being alone there is enough to make me cry and everything. I am afraid that my drug addicted mother steals my stuff. I am sad and bored here. And paying for a hotel and shelter space is impossible.

I am waiting till Monday to hear from my social assistance if she can get a apartment for me and my cat and dog, if not .. I still have my SN and everything else at home. I am going to go there, write my letter, lay next to my cat and take my SN.

I can't take this. My depression is too much and I have no friends who can support me, let alone that my social anxiety is driving me insane at my grandparents and I feel like I am not welcome at all here .. I just want this sweet sweet peace.
I wish I had money and send it to you.
I'm really sorry.
I don't know anyone to help me in a case like yours and I would know how to cope with it.
I just can send you a big hug with lots of love for you and your friend pets. I love cats. And I want the best for mine.

• Hugs
Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer
May 1, 2019
I empathize with you, and with what little comfort that may offer you I still wish to say it.
I wish I could say it would get better but expressing hallow "comforts" won't provide much.
However I will say that you are supported in this community and Death is a mercy to pain and if you're in that much pain where you feel you can't deal with it anymore, then I am here to wish you well on your journey to that peace.

• Hugs
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
Thank you all for your kind words, it means a lot to me. ❤

I have time till the 10th to make my decision since from then one we can't stay in our apartment and I would have no place where I would be alone and undisturbed to take the SN. I am so glad I already ordered everything a while ago.
I just feel so sorry for my cat that she would lose me.. I can't take this all anymore though.

I just hope for the best but I doubt that it will go down thwt way. If I die with my cat in my arm she at least will know I am dead and didn't just leave her and never came back

• Aww..
Reactions: Wanderer_with_Death